Chapter 4

Tamara walked into a café and sat making herself comfortable next to Sam, she picked up the menu in front of her but as soon as she began to read it was taken from her.

"Hey!" She hissed.

"How you doin Tammy. Oh yeah, you didn't know? Menu's don't exactly fly" Sam said as he read through the menu with his sunglasses.

"Now now Sammy, you don't want to be seen talking to yourself. Do you?" Tamara asked as she grinned. 

"I can feel you smiling" Sam said rolling his eyes.

Tamara unfazed herself as she took the menu back from her friend.

"Tam, you can't just use your abilities like that. Plus you can't exactly be seen out in public right now" Sam said quickly as Tamara shrugged. 

"Excuse me, ma'am, yeah hi, can I get a peppermint latte, thank you. Oh and can you point to me where the lost and found is, I came here a few days ago and left my hat" Tamara played off coolly.

By the time Tamara had gotten back from the lost and found with a dark purple beanie and a black hoodie, Steve had made his way to the front.

"She tell you to stay out of it?" Sam asked as Tamara took her seat, dropped a five dollar bill, and started drinking her latte.

"Tammy" Steve said announcing her presence as the girl shook her head at his terrible casualty. 

"Might have a point." Sam shook his head.

"He's do it for me." Steve responded.

"Black coffee for Mr. Cool shades here, on me" Tamara told the lady as the dirty blonde pointed to Steve.

"1945, maybe." Sam told Steve as Tamara choked on her latte.

"Damn, thats-...Anna-....How old are you?" The dirty blonde asked.

"I just want to make sure we consider all our options. The people that shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at me." Sam ignored Tamara as Steve took a sip of the coffee, but grimaced and added a few sugar packets.

"Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public. Everybody thinks the Winter Soldier and Raven go to their gym. Most of it's noise. Except for this." The newest blonde stated quickly as she ordered a chocolate croissant. 

She passed the group a file, looked rather thin.

"My boss expects a briefing, pretty much now, so that's all the head start you're gonna get." She said before taking a bite of her food.

"Its enough" Tamara said taking the file from Steve.

"Thank you" Steve said to the blonde making Tamara look up from the file and in between the two.

"Am I missing something here?" Tamara asked Sam as he shook his head with a small grin. 

----------

Savannah woke up, panting as she looked around, Bucky sat beside her with a dull expression.

"I still don't understand why you brought me to Bucharest" Savannah asked once again.

"We can't stay here long, they're framing me and you for the explosion" Bucky stated quickly as he grabbed the blanket she had been originally using, folded it and placed it to the side to pack up later.

"That's not what I asked, Bucky" Savannah said as she stood up and grabbed her own backpack. She went for something inside but once she took it out she saw the wires of the phone stringing out.

"You have got to be kidding me" Savannah muttered with a sigh as she leaned against the wall. 

"Their out for both of us, if they find us here then we'll go back to whatever Hydra has planned." Bucky sighed.