Chapter 7

Savannah sat in the back of Steve's getaway car, a buggy, with Bucky beside her and Sam in the front passengers seat. 

Steve had just gotten out of the car and Sharon had opened up her trunk. 

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked, his voice was still rough from not using it.

"No." Sam stated clearly as Savannah rolled her eyes. The two had been bickering since they got in the car and Savannah was starting to get tired of it.

She quickly snapped out of her annoyed state when her eyes landed on an object, a shiny black material. Savannah lit up when she saw it, a smile clear as day on her face.

The two seemed to be having a conversation, Savannah saw Sharon glance at them, she sent the blonde a smile as Sharon sent one back.

Savannah checked her watch, not even noticing Bucky moving over towards her from the lack of leg space.

"Aren't we meeting Clint in like ten minutes?" Savannah said impatiently, though when she looked back up from her watch she grinned.

The three watched as Steve kissed Sharon, it wasn't a peck, almost like he had been waiting for that for a long time.

Bucky held a grin on his face along with Sam though both were telling different stories.

"Guess he has a thing for the Carters" Savannah muttered as Bucky sent her a confused glance.

"She's Peggy's niece" Savannah explained.

Bucky raised his brows in shock as he looked back at his best friend.

Savannah could see when she removed her lips Steve almost followed her to make it longer but didn't, he had a goofy smile on his face.

His grin faded into a look of 'really' when he noticed they were watching. All three chuckled at his expression.

---------

One thing was for sure, Steve was a shit driver.

He swerved around the corners of the airport parking lot but slowed to a stop when they saw the white van.

"Cap" Clint said as the three began to get out of the small car.

Bucky taking a breath of relief when he exited, Savannah being a small figure was just happy to not be sitting anymore.

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice." Steve admitted.

"Hey, man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt." Clint said looking to Wanda who got out of the car as well. He glanced back at Savannah, Sam, and Bucky giving them a nod.

"Thanks for having my back." Steve said gratefully. 

"It was time to get off my ass." Wanda spoke like she was repeating something she heard.

"How about our other recruits?" Steve asked.

"She zoned out halfway through the drive, he was rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in 'em. But they should be good." Clint said as he opened the passenger side door first.

There was nothing there.

He then opened the slider door, it made a hitched sound as it slammed waking up the man sprawled along the seats, along with a girl who faded back into existence.

"Jesus, Clint!" Tamara huffed as she calmed herself from the noise and took off the headphones she had been wearing.

"What time zone is this?" The familiar looking man asked, Savannah squinted her eyes as she tried to remember.