Chapter 12

(Sorry This Took Forever.)

{3 Hours Later}

~George POV~

"That Was Fun." y/n Said.

"Yeah." I Said. "Maybe We Could Go On A Second Date? Preferably Soon?"

"Sure. I Have To Go, I'll See You Later, George." She Said.

"Cya." I Said.

Then She Left.

We Had Our First Official Date Today. It Went Perfectly. It Felt Like A Dream.

I Went Into The Sixth Year Dormitory. Fred And Lee Were There And Had Their Arms Cross. Quickly I Tried To Think Of An Excuse For Literally Anything They Accuse Me Of.

"So, When Were You Gonna Tell Us?" Fred Asked.

"About What?" I Asked.

"About You And y/n." Lee Stated.

"What Are You Two On About?" I Asked.

"We Saw You By The Creek In Hogsmeade." Fred Said.

"Oh..." I Said.

That I Don't Have An Excuse For.

{20 Minutes Later}

Fred And Lee Have So Many Questions. Half Of Their Questions I Couldn't Answer And Some I Just Wouldn't. Their Main Questions Are Why We Never Told Them And When It Happened.

"Seriously, George, Why Didn't You Tell Us?" Fred Asked.

"You Two Know How You Get. You'd Push Us To Actually Be Together." I Said.

"We Wouldn't-" He Started.

"Fred." I Said.

"Okay, I Get It." He Said. "Were You At Least Going To Eventually Tell Us?"

"Of Course." I Said.

~Your POV~

Professor McGonagall Has Me Working With Professor Sprout To Prepare The Third Challange In The Tri-Wizard Tournament. We've Had Hedges Growing All Year On The Quidditch Field.

"Could You...?" Professor Sprout Asked, Nodding Towards An Uneven Hedge.

I Nodded The Turned Into My Cat Form And Climbed Up There. Quickly I Evened It Out And Jumped Down, Back Into My Human Form.

"That Is Very Useful." Professor Sprout Chuckled As We Did A Walk Around The Hedges Again, Making Sure They're Growing Properly.

"Sometimes. Other Times It Just Annoys Mr.Filch And New Professors." I Said.

"They Don't Understand You, Ignore Them." She Said.

"I Try To." I Said. "Dead Hedge."

I Pointed To A Dying Hedge And She Looked. She Cast A Quick Spell And It Blossomed To Life Again.

"Keen Eye. I Almost Missed It Completely" She Said.

I Smiled. We Kept Going And Talking As We Checked The Hedge.

"Pomona, Mind If I Steal The Girl?" Mad-Eye Moody Asked Professor Sprout. "Seeing As You've Been Around The Hedge Twice Now."

"Alright." Professor Sprout.

"Come Now, y/n." Moody Said.

I Followed Him.

"y/n, Have You Ever Heard The Story About Goldrick Gryffindor?" He Asked.