Chapter 17

{2 Hours Later}

~Fred POV~

George And I Passed McGonagall In The Hall On Our Way To DADA. She Looked Way Happier Than Usual.

"She's Happy." George Said. "Should We Be Scared?"

"Let's Go With No Until Proven Otherwise." I Said.

We Got To Class And Sat In Seats Next To Each Other. Umbridge Was Standing Up At The Front Of The Class. Slowly The Seventh Years Poured In.

George Elbowed Me And Nodded. I Looked Where He Nodded To. y/n Was Sitting On A Ledge, Quill In Hand, Ready To Take Note On Umbridge's Teaching. Dumbledore Has Her Watch The New Professor's First Class And She Takes Notes To Give To Him. It's Always The Seventh Years' Class So This Is The First Time She's Been In Our Class.

"Wands Away." Umbridge Said.

We All Looked Amongst Ourselves As We Put Out Wands Away.

{An Hour Later}

Everyone Exited Class. y/n Left But Umbridge Caught Up To Her.

"What Were You Doing In My Class?" Umbridge Demanded.

"My Job." y/n Said.

She Explained It To Umbridge, Who Looked Offended.

"The Disrespect!" Umbridge Snapped. "Does Dumbledore Not Trust Me?"

"Well, It's Not That He Doesn't-Yes, He Doesn't Trust You." y/n Said. "Unless He's Known A Professor For Awhile Or He Knows Their Loyalties He Doesn't Fully Trust Them. He Has Me Watch Every New Professor's Class, Don't Take It Personally. Or Do, I Don't Actually Care."

"You're A Brat!" Umbridge Snapped.

Every Student In The Hall Watched The Scene Unfold.

"So? Call Me A Brat All You Want, It Doesn't Faze Me." y/n Replied.

The Confrontation Kept Going.

"Even Voldemort Wouldn't Touch You With 50-Foot Pole." y/n Said, Causing Everyone To Flinch At You-Know-Who's Name.

Umbridge Looked Horribly Offended. Her Toad-Like Features Distorted And Red With Rage. Snickers Rang Out.

"You Plan On Marrying y/n, Right?" I Whispered To George.

He Nodded.

Umbridge Scowled At y/n And Stormed Off. y/n Walked Off With A Smiled On Her Face.

{Several hours Later}

~George POV~

Fred Passed Out The Moment He Got To His Dorm After Classes. I Went Into An Empty Hall. y/n Was Leaning On The Wall.

"Hey,  y/n." I Said.

"Hey, George." y/n Said. "Where's Fred?"

"Knocked Out Cold In His Dorm." I Said.

"Well, If It's Just You And Me Then We Should Go To The Old Astronomy Tower." She Said.

"Sure." I Said.

She Smiled And Held My Hand.

{20 Minutes Later}

y/n And I Got Up To The Tower.

"Wow. I've Never Seen Up Here A Night." I Said. "It's Almost As Beautiful As You."

y/n Looked Surprised At The Abrupt Compliment.