Chapter 20

{A Week And A Half Later}

~Your POV~

Mr.Weasley's Coming Back Soon And Everyone's Excited. I'm In An Old Office Just Cleaning Up A Bit.

"Hey, Lovely Lady." George Said.

"Hi, George." I Said, Turning To Face Him.

He Quickly Hugged Me.

"What Was That For?" I Asked As He Let Go Of Me.

"I Don't Know. Just Happy I Guess." He Admitted, Scratching The Back Of His Neck.

He Pecked Me On The Lips A Couple Times.

"You're Awfully Loving." I Giggled.

George Pouted. I Rolled My Eyes And Kissed Him. As I Pulled Away, I Could See His Pout Disappear.

"I Love You." He Smiled.

"I Love You Too, George." I Said. "More Than You Can Ever Understand."

"You Could Sh-" He Started.

"No. Not Here. Not Now. No." I Stated.

"Okay..." He Sighed. "At Least Kiss Me Again."

I Kissed Him. He Held One Hand On My Waist, The Other On My Back.

"Kiss Not Make Out." I Said, Finally Pulling Away.

"Fine." He Chuckled.

He Had A Hurt Look In His Eyes. I Rolled My Eyes.

"Later. Maybe." I Said. "Only Because You're Cute And I Love You."

He Grinned.

"Now Go Away. You're Distracting Me." I Said, Cupping My Boyfriend's Face It My Hand.

I Let Go Of His Face.

"I'll See You Later, Lovely Lady." George Said Then Left.

I Rolled My Eyes And Went Back To What I Was Doing. I Love That Man But He Can Be So Touchy And Pushy When He Wants To. Usually I Don't Mind Though.

{A Few Hours Later}

I'm Looking At The Black Family Quilt.

"Didn't Expect To See You In Here." Sirius Said.

"Hm? I Was Just Looking At Your Family Tree." I Said.

"It's Nothing Special." He Said, Looking At The Quilt.

"y/n, I've Been Meaning To Give You Something." He Said.

He Handed Me A Letter.

"It's From Your Parents. Josey Was Always Paranoid Of Dying Young So She Wrote This." He Said.

"Thank You, Sirius." I Said.

"You're Welcome. Read It When You're Ready." He Said.

"Oh, Sirius, I Think You should Ask Hermione About The Time In Her First Ye When She Set Snape On Fire." I Suggested.

Sirius Laughed.

"I'll Definitely Ask Her About That!" He Said Then Left.

I Turn The Letter Over In My Hand. Written In Bold Purple Letters Was Molly Kinsley l/n. Hesitantly, I Opened It.

'Dear, Molly, If You're Reading This We're Gone. Hopefully We Got To At Least See You Walk And Talk For The First Time. We Love You And Hope Your Life Is Filled With As Much Joy As You Brought Us. We Wonder, Did You Ever Meet Molly Weasley? Did She Try To Set You Up with One Of Her Boys? Do You Get Along With Them? How Are Sirius, James, Lily, Remus, And Peter? Are 'The Marauder's' Still Together? I Always Thought They Were Silly But If They've Made It That Far Then They Obviously Aren't As Silly As I Thought. Other Than That, I Love You, Molly Kinsley. Sincerely, Your Mom.'