Chapter 8

{A Few Weeks Later}

~Your POV~

I Haven't Talked To The Twins In Almost A Month.

When Ever Try To Talk To Them George Just Leaves And Fred Chases After Him.

Did I Do Something To Upset Them?Do They Not Want To Be Friends With Me Anymore?

It's After Hours And I'm Skipping Rocks In The Lake,The Giant Squid Doesn't Care.

"y/n,Somethin' The Matter?" Hagrid's Voice Said Behind Me.

I Shrugged.

Hagrid Sat Next To Me.

"What's The Matter?" He Asked.

"I Think I Did Something To Upset Two Of The People I Care Most About." I Sighed.

"Why Do You Think That?" He Asked.

"Every Time I Try To Talk To Them One Runs And The Other Chases After Them." I Said As I Stopped Skipping Rocks.

"Your Obviously Referring To The Twins.y/n,They Care About You Too Much To Stay Upset With You For A Long Time." Hagrid Said."They'll Be Back To Talking To You By Christmas."

I Smiled Hagrid And Hugged Him,Well Hugged His Side.

He Hugged Me Back.

"Thanks,Hagrid,I Really Needed That." I Said.

"Alright,Now Off To Bed." Hagrid Said Letting Go Of Me.

"Okay." I Said And Headed To The Castle.

{The Next Day}

~Fred POV~

George Refuses To Talk To y/n About This Whole Viktor Krum Thing And The Yule Ball Is Only A Week Away.

I Decided To Talk To Hagrid,He Is Always Knows What To Do.

When I Knocked On The Door Fang Barked As Hagrid Opened The Door.

"Oh,George-Erm I Mean Fred." Hagrid Said."Anyway Come In."

I Chuckled As Hagrid Let Me In.

"Hey Hagrid,I Need To Talk To Someone About This,But,I Can't Talk To y/n,George,Or Lee About It." I Said."Lee Will Tell Them,And Frankly George And y/n Are The Subject Of The Issue."

"Issue?What Issue?" Hagrid Asked.

"Well,Don't Tell y/n Or George I Told You This." I Said."George Likes y/n,But,He's Jealous Of Viktor Krum,He Thinks They're A Thing And He Won't Listen To Reason."

"Is That Why You Two Have Been Avoiding y/n?" Hagrid Said.

"Huh?" I Asked.

"Long Story."He Said.

"Anyway,Hagrid,The Yule Ball Is In A Week And I Was Hoping George Would Ask y/n," I Said.",But,With The Situation I Don't Think He Will."

"That Is Disappointing." Hagrid Said
"Maybe Even If They Don't Go To The About Together On The Night Of The Yule Ball Maybe They Will End Up Hanging Out Anyway."

"Your Making No Sense." I Said.

"I Have A Plan To Get Them To Talking Again." Hagrid Said.

Hagrid Explained His Plan.