Chapter 2

{Six Years Later}

~Your POV~

I Spotted The Weasleys,Along With Hermione Granger And Harry Potter,When I Was Heading To The Small Area Dumbledore Rented For Me.

The Twins Waved,I Waved Back And Then Walked Continued Walking To The Campsite.

{That Night}

I Heard A Lot Of Racket Outside.

After A Few Minutes Later There Were Screams.

I Went To Check It Out,I Saw People Running Along With Death Esters Burning Stuff.

I Spotted The Weasleys Again,George Wasn't With Them.After A Few Moments Of Looking To See Where He Was,I Realized He Must've Been Sleeping And They Forgot To Wake Him Up.I Dashed Over The Tent I Saw Them Leave From.

Once I Found Him,I Shook Him Awake.

George Jolted Awake Blushing Beat Red,Trying To Cover His Chest.

"y/n,What Are-" He Started.

"There Are Death Eaters Attacking And Your Family Forgot You,Now Get Up!" I Snapped.

"Can I At Least Put A Shirt On?" He Asked.

I Picked Up A Shirt From The Floor And Threw It At Him.He Put It On And We Ran Towards The Portkey.

I Tripped Over A Fallen Tent Peg.

As Soon As I Stood Back Up I Couldn't See George.

~George POV~

I Looked For y/n In The Crowd Of People Running From Death Eaters.

After About Almost Twenty Minutes I Spotted Her Cornered By A Death Eater.

I Ran Over And Realized I Didn't Have My Wand,I Punched The Death Eater Instead.

I Grabbed y/n By The Hand And Ran For The Portkey.

"Thanks,George." She Said When We Stopped.

We Were About Three Miles From The Burrow.

"I-It Was No Problem,Just Paying Back A Favor." I Gave Her Smile.

She Smiled Back.

{About A Week Later}

The Sorting Is Done,Dumbledore Started The Announcements.

"And Finally,Quidditch Will Be Cancelled This Is Year,Do To An Event Starting In October." Dumbledore Announced.

Out Of The Corner Of My Eye,I Spotted y/n Looking Kinda Terrified At This News.

This Is Going To Be An Interesting Year.

"I Would Like To Announce This Year At Hogwarts-" Dumbledore Started.

A Large Bang Of Thunder Along With The Doors The Great Hall Came Crashing Open.

A Man Came In,He Looked Creepy.

Dumbledore Announced The New Defense Against The Dark Arts Professor,Professor Moody.

"Ol' Mad-Eye Is Gonna Teach Us?!" I Whispered.

After A Few Minutes Dumbledore Continued.

"Hogwarts Will Be Hosting A Very Exciting Event,The Tri-Wizard Tournament Will Take Place This Year." Dumbledore Announced.

I Chanced A Glace At y/n,She Has Her Hands Over Her Mouth And Her Eyes Were Wide.

"Your Joking!" Fred Blurted Out,Drawing My Attention Back To Dumbledore.

"No,I Am Not Joking,Mr.Weasley." Dumbledore Said.

Dumbledore Started Making A Joke,But,Professor McGonagall Cleared Her Throat To Remind Dumbledore What Was Going On.