Chapter 9

{The Day Before The Yule Ball (Saturday The 23rd Of December)}

~Your POV~

I Was Sitting At The Edge Of Forbidden Forest,Reading This Book McGonagall Gave Me.It Was About The Bloodline Of Goldrick Gryffindor,She Said I Should Learn About My Family History.Apparently There's A Long History Of Twins,Except For One Never Has Kids.

I Spotted Someone Coming Over To Me From Above My Book.

"Hey y/n." They Said,It Was Fred.

"What Do You Want?" I Said.

"I Wanna Talk To You," He Said."About Why George And I Have Been Avoiding You."

"That Wasn't Worded Correctly,Was It?" I Said.

"No, It Wasn't." Fred Said.

Fred Sat Next To Me.

"The Thing Is,George Likes You And Has Been Really Jealous Of Viktor Krum." Fred Said.

I Laughed.

"What's So Funny?" He Asked Confused.

"You Were Joking,Weren't You?" I Said."Your Just Not That Serious."

"Ouch...That Stings A Bit." He Said."But,You've Got A Point."

He Paused For A Moment.

"If You Don't Believe Me Then Tomorrow,During The Yule Ball,Go To The Quidditch Field." Fred Said.

"Okay." I Said Kinda Rolling My Eyes.

I Continued Reading The Book.

"This Is Interesting." I Said.

"What Is It?" Fred Asked.

"It Says 'Goldrick Gryffindor Had A Pet Phoenix,Who Was Sadly Lost Many Years After Hogwarts Was Opened. So Goldrick's Descendants Might Find The Phoenix, Goldrick Created A Necklace With A Feather From The Phoneix's Tail. Sadly,After The Tragic Death Of The l/n Family The Necklace's Location Has Become Unknown.'" I Read.

"Does It Include A Picture Of The Necklace?" Fred Asked.

"Yeah." I Said Showing Him The Book.

"I Gotta Go,I Think I Have An Idea

"I Gotta Go,I Think I Have An Idea." Fred Said Getting Up And Ran Off.

"Okay Then." I Said With A Shrugged And Continued Reading.