Chapter 3: Long Drive

After everyone got ready and ate breakfast, Slenderman appeared. "Children, is everyone ready?" Slenderman said telepathically. People nodded. "Everyone with their group?" The people nodded again. "Everyone know the rules, and will follow them?" People nodded once more. Finally, the faceless mans last words were, "Have fun." Before he disappeared without a trace.

Bella's POV

I jumped in excitement and rushed over to Matty and took his hand. He looked at me and blushed, I blushed also. Daddy and dada walked over to where I went. Matty's parents and my parents, including Tera, Matty, and me were all in a group together. Tera giggled at us. Then Tera sighed, "I wish Amaya was in our group.." "Me too.." I said. Then I turned to daddy, knowing he is the most sympathetic parent so he would give in more easily, "Can we meet up with Amaya's parents one time? Pleaseeee?" I said in a pitiful voice. He smiled and nodded. Dada overheard the conversation and looked at me. He knew exactly why I asked daddy and not him. He rolled his eyes playfully while smiling. Dada went over to talk to Amaya's parents, since daddy didn't like Jane. I don't know why. I think they agreed because dada smiled at me then walked out the door. Tera smiled at me then hugged me. I laughed. Matty pulled me out the door, our hands were intertwined this whole time. 

Matty's POV

My sister was hugging Bella. I pulled her out the door, eager to go into town. Hoodie got into the driver seat. We all hopped into the magical car. We were like the clowns at a circus that got into a tiny car, but they all fit. Outside the car looked normal. Inside the car was like an extra long limousine. It was fun to play with the lights, but ba told me not to touch them. "Why?" I ask. "Well, some people in this car, including daddy, are sensitive to lights like those." He explained. I nodded. Not wanting to hurt daddy, or anyone in the car. Me and Bella's hands were still together. I was looking at her beautiful raven colored hair that was put up in half pigtails that were decorated in tiny bows, while she looked curiously out the window.

Bella's POV

There were so many sights to see (literally only trees ;-;) outside the window of the magical car. It was amazing how fast we were moving. The first time I ever went into town was when I was 6. I'm 9 now and I don't remember it that well. I looked over at Matty. He was looking at me. "Hey Matty?" I asked. "Yeah?" He said. "Do you remember the first time we went out to town? 3 years ago?" I asked. "Silly goose, we go every 3 years and we stay for 1 week each time. So you went when you were 3 then you went when you were 6, now your going when you are 9. And I went when I was 1, 4, 7, and now while I'm 10." He explained. "Ohhh, well do you remember going at all?" I asked. "Nope." He answered simply. "Ok, just wondering." I replied.

Matty' POV

"Nope" I answered simply. "Ok, just wondering." She replied, then turned to look out the window again. This time I joined her, and looked out the window at the fast moving trees. We had just left and there were still trees. I couldn't understand what she was so fascinated about. It was just normal trees. I didn't understand her logic, but I loved it. She was so curious about everything. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

There were small chats between the 'totally normal' people in the car, but mainly silence. Soon the magical car came to a stop.

Bella's POV

We stopped near a very tall building. It had many balconies with stairs connecting them. I looked at Matty, then down at our hands. I blushed knowing we had held hands for most of the day. Matty looked at me. "You okay?" He said in a calm voice. "Yup!" I said as I excitedly waited for our turn to be let out of the car. 

[699 words]