s e v e n t y o n e

A/N
There's smut in this chapter so yeah just letting you know. Defo forgot to post this part here yesterday when I posted on insta but hey, better late than never right? Okay enjoy my lovelies and thank you for all the reads, comments and votes, your support means everything to me and I love you all xx

Lexa let out a desperate whimper as she pushed Clarke up against the bedroom wall, leaving a trail of wet kisses down her neck towards her exposed breasts. She took her time, slowly working her way downwards, biting and sucking in specific places she knew drove Clarke mad with desire. They'd been apart so long that Lexa could barely remember the last time they'd been this intimate. In fact, Lexa struggled to recall the last time she'd been able to touch Clarke in any manner. There was no use attempting to hide the burning need to feel the blonde, as the fire was evident in her blacked out eyes.

Lexa smirked into her neck as Clarke let a pleasurable moan escape her parted lips. Lexa was clasping at the rare strings of self control, pushing herself to take her time, worshiping every inch of Clarke's godlike body, but the moment Clarke let out an exasperated moan of her name, she was a goner. Lexa had waited so long, they both had waited so long, to touch each other, to feel each other, to taste each other, to just have each other. She could admire Clarke's body later, and hopefully everyday for the rest of their lives. But right now she knew they both needed something more than the slow, torturous teasing.

Lexa finally let her hands trail down to cup the blondes ass, lifting her up until her legs were wrapped around her waist. She quickly spun them around, walking swiftly to the bed before gently laying Clarke down on her back. The blondes legs remained wrapped around her waist, pulling her down on top of her on the bed. Lexa and Clarke let out a simultaneous sigh of pleasure as their bare breasts brushed against each other.

Lexa's hands cupped Clarke's rosy cheeks as she leant down, connecting their lips in a needy kiss. Fire mixed with desire and desperation as their lips moved in sync. Lexa taking the chance to slip her tongue into the depths of Clarke's mouth when she let out a small whine.

She left one hand on Clarke's cheek, refusing to let their lips separate until air became a necessity, her other hand travelling down Clarke's bare body. Lexa's fingertips brushed lightly over the blondes fluttering stomach, moving ever so slowly down towards her throbbing centre.

"Lexa, please..."

The angelic sound of her name falling from Clarke's lips made it impossible for Lexa to ignore what she wanted, what she needed. Her fingers dipped down in-between Clarke's thighs, stroking along the pooled wetness there. Lexa stifled a moan of her own at the soaked feeling on her fingertips. Her heart hammered inside her chest as she continued to stoke lines up and down Clarke's wetness, her fingers lightly ghosting over her clit, knowing it would work her up.

"Lexa, I swear to god if you don't- fuck!" Clarke's words disappeared into a breathy scream as Lexa slipped two slick fingers into her, leaving them still for a couple of seconds, knuckle deep. "Is that what you wanted baby?" Lexa questioned, her voice deep and raspy. She began to move her tow fingers, drawing them all the way out before slamming them back in again, Clarke's reply to her question coming out as a scream of mixed profanities.

Lexa smirked at the effect she still had on Clarke, continuing to pump her fingers in and out of Clarke's dripping hole. Lexa added a third finger at Clarke's straggled request, pushing herself even deeper into the blonde, to meet Clarke's hips that were thrusting up into her hand. Her thumb found its way to her swollen and sensitive clit, marking tight, hard circles on it as she continued to thrust.

Clarke's whole body was shaking and both girls knew she was close. Lexa shut her eyes, revelling in the feeling of being inside Clarke and the sounds of her heavy moans. Clarke's eyes were squeezed shut as Lexa pump her three fingers in once more, curling them in just the right place, sending her over the edge. "Cum for me baby," Lexa cooed as Clarke's muscles tightened around her long, skilled fingers. Clarke screamed her name as she let herself go, a bolt of electricity shooting through her entire body as her hips arched off of the bed.

Lexa kept pumping her fingers, slowly helping Clarke come down from her high, a wide smirk spreading across her face. "Clarke, that was-"

Lexa jolted awake to the sound of the doorbell, her eyes shooting open. Her cheeks flushed red as she noticed her hands between her own legs, the dream of her and Clarke, still very vivid in her mind. Lexa let out a sigh of contempt as she looked over to her alarm clock that displayed the time to be eleven in the morning.

She quickly slipped out of bed, pulling a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie over her naked frame before rushing to the door.

"Anya...what are you doing here?"

Anya offered a sympathetic smile as she held up a bag, "I brought coffee and doughnuts, you gonna let me in kiddo?"

Lexa rolled her eyes before opening the door and stepping back so Anya could enter her apartment. Lexa was beyond confused as to why Anya was here, especially on a Sunday morning, bringing her coffee and doughnuts. They'd worked on building their friendship back up, but it wasn't at the point that Lexa thought that they could randomly drop in on each other with brunch.

"So what brings you here? Not that its not nice to see you but-"

"I wanted to check up on you, I know the past few weeks haven't been easy for you." Anya's voice was sincere and Lexa had forgotten how much she really screwed up by pushing Anya out of her life. "So, Lexa, how are you holding up?"

Lexa took in a deep breath, before letting it out again slowly. She sat down on the couch, waiting until Anya followed suit to speak. She didn't want to burden her with every single burning emotion that was eating up at her insides, but she knew that even after all these years, Anya could see right through her bullshit, she could see right through the lies she attempted to build to protect herself.

"I'm okay... well, I'm not okay, but I'm handling as best I can. I have to stay strong for Clarke, I just wish I could..." Lexa trailed off as a stray tear fell from her eye. There was so many things she wished she could've done to change the past, and so many things she wished she could do to change the future. But all she could do now, was wait for Clarke, and wait for Dominic. And she'd wait as long as she had to, just to get her family back. "You wish you could help her, you wish you could help them." Anya finished of Lexa's sentence for her, wiping a tear away from her friends cheek. "Dominic...how is he?"

Lexa wasn't sure if people could see it. She wasn't sure if she was even allowed to miss Dominic. It wasn't as if they were related by blood, but she'd felt closer to him than she felt she should've. Maybe it was because of his name, the one that tied him to the ghostly memories of Lexa's past. The one that made Lexa want to care for him and pour every ounce of love she had into him. She'd had her brother Dominic torn out of her life at such a young age, and now, she was losing Dominic Blake. Dominic Blake who would ask her to take him out for lunch just the two of them, Dominic Blake who would ask her to teach him piano,  purely so he could impress his mother.

Dominic Blake who had started to call her 'mumma'.

Dominic Blake, who had now been ripped out of her life.

It was as if all Lexa's worst fears had come true. Not only had she lost Clarke all over again, as well as the hope that they'd ever be able to be with each other again, but all those memories and ghosts from her past were swimming back to the surface, and Lexa didn't know if she'd be able to handle them alone. Not again.