Chapter 34: What makes you say that?

Waking up and stretching I felt a warm body next to mine I turned around slowly looking at Demi sleeping peacefully with her arm wrapped around my waist loosely she was naturally beautiful she honestly didn't need make up to look gorgeous.

I turned off my tv and checked the time it was only 4:30pm, carefully getting up from my bed I chucked on a pair of shorts and a crop top, I'm going to go run around the block and clear my head. I'm ready for whatever life has to throw at me, the good and the bad. Before leaving my room I got a pen and piece of paper and left Demi a message before walking down the stairs towards the front door where mum was asleep on the couch.

I got my ear phones off the bench and carefully shut the front door behind me, it was such a beautiful day too bad it was almost over. I put my ear phones in and just ran until I discovered a lake I've never been to before, it was amazing.

I just sat there admiring it's beauty and took a photo of it but my phone didn't give it any justice it was too beautiful to capture.. Just like Demi, the way her eyes light up when she talks about something she's passionate about or when her nose scrunches up when she's thinking or when she wears her glasses and how adorable she looks, fuck why do I always find myself thinking about her? Why does my thoughts always lead back to her, what is happening to me? There's not much of an age gap between us.. But she is my teacher and that's illegal, I think.. She would only get in trouble if we got caught, who am I kidding? We would never be together.

-

Demi's Pov

Waking up I rolled over and was slightly disappointed Addison wasn't there, only a note which said:

Dear Demi,

I've just gone out for a run I shouldn't be too long but help yourself to whatever you want, I didn't want to wake you up you looked peaceful. Hope you had a good nap, anyways I'll see you when I get back if your gone then I'll see you tomorrow.

From Addison.
X

She was so cute honestly, I got up and made the bed and chucked on my jeans and left her top on, I might give it back later.. I decided I should probably go home since Addison might be sick of me already, as I was walking downstairs I see Ally talking to someone on the phone.

"Really! Okay, see you soon" she said with excitement and hanged up it was good to see her happy.

"Hey Demi!" she said cheerfully,
"Hey Ally, your in a really happy mood!" We both giggled,

"I am, I've got a surprise for Addison later on tonight by the way where is she?"

"She went out for a run so I thought I might go home"

"Your always welcome here, I have a feeling you might be here more often" she winked.

"What makes you say that?" I asked laughing.

"Oh I don't know maybe because of a certain someone, and that someone might realise something about someone else" she stated drinking her glass of water.

I didn't know what to say, what did she mean? that I'll be back for ad and one of us realises something about the other? Do you think she knows that I might have a little crush on her daughter?

"It's okay you will understand sooner or later" she added.

I nodded and hugged her goodbye before walking next door to my house.

Opening the door rocky ran and jumped all over me he was clearly excited I was home, I changed his water bowl and gave him his favourite dog food.

I missed this little guy even though it's been only a day, i just laid on the couch with addisons oversized top and rocky jump on my stomach laying down while I watched faking it on TV.