Chapter 3: Miss Lovato

First day and I've already had enough, it's not even lunch time yet and I knew this year would be the death of me. I should of dropped out but then again I won't give Mr Williams the satisfaction of me leaving.

He's would have to be in his late fifties, just looking at the old man makes me cringe. Mr Willian's takes no pride in himself and that was quite obvious, by the way his clothes bagged and hair was all over the place.. It wasn't a pleasant look let's just put that out there.

If he can't handle a handful of opinionated, outgoing and intelligent teenagers then I don't understand why he chose teaching as a profession, go do us a favour and fucken retire and stop making my life a living hell.

• • •

I had no idea where I was going once I left the maths class, I was casually walking down the corridor and checking my phone at the same time, 11.32am great another 3 and a half hours left at this shit hole. Passing a corner I accidentally walked into
something, I looked up and met two beautiful brown eyes, they were memorising.. She was beautiful, looked like she was in her early twenties. 

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there, are you okay?"
she asked with her eyes full of concern.

"You don't need to apologise, I was the one who wasn't watching where I was going.. I'm sorry"
This woman in front of me was a goddess, apologising for something she didn't do? What an absolute gem.

"where are you going?" She asked smiling down at me, her smile just become my favourite thing.

"I don't even know to be honest but somewhere far from here" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Are you okay, do you want to talk about it? I would take you to my classroom but I'm still trying to figure out where it is" she said slightly embarrassed

"I'll be okay, thanks though. I'll help you find your classroom if you like?"

"That would be lovely thank you, room A7" we are currently in the B block which meant it wasn't that far from us as soon and we got to her room she gestured for me to go in, she sat on her desk
"thank you.."
"Addison"
"Thank you Addison, I'm Miss Lovato I'll be teaching English this year" Whoever gets her as a teacher would love life.
"Nice to meet you"
"Likewise"
She got off the desk she was previously sitting on and walked closer towards me and pulled a chair out next to me and softly spoke
"Why aren't you in class and why did you want to leave if you don't mind me asking?"
"My maths teacher is a fucken dickhead, I had him last year and again this year.. lucky me" I heard her cute little giggle when I swore.
"Is he really that bad?" I nodded and explained the whole situation to her.

"Honestly you just take a deep breath and say fuck it, don't let the silly little dramas of each day get you down. You are here to do amazing things, continue to stick up for yourself." I've never been one to take a likings towards teachers because they were either boring or intimidating there was no in between but Miss Lovato was one of a kind.
"oh and I didn't swear" she added while giggling

I couldn't help but laugh at how cute she is, she's such a lovely woman.
"You are right! Thank you, I better go my next period is about to start"

"No worries my door is always open if you need to talk or just hang out."

She is honestly the most amazing teacher I have ever come across in my life, I walked out of the room smiling. I think I might actually like school from now on.