Chapter 18: New Family Member?

My mum and Demi have been really close lately it's so weird seeing your hot teacher good friends with your mum, kian has been calling me the last few nights and saying how excited he is to take me to the party and make it up to me, I'm glad we're talking again and nothing's awkward, he's so sweet to me but I can't help having a bad feeling about Friday. Hayley is going to be there so it should be good, I'm just being paranoid.

-

when i walked into the Kicthen "Oh hey Demi" i smiled as I walk over to the fridge and take out a bottle of water "Hi Ad, come join us were trying to figure out what kind of puppy I should get!" I laughed at how excited she was, walking towards both of them I looked over Demi's shoulder there was 4 little puppies on her iPhone screen I just wanted them all, "that one is so cute! I want him" I stated jumping up and down, it was a baby black little pug it was honestly the cutest little thing I've seen in my life!

"Look at his little eyes and body" Demi smiled at the photo, "mummmm" I dragged out in a little kids voice. "Addison we aren't getting a dog you know how much your father dislikes them" "but mum he's hardly home I promise I'll look after him! Pleaseeee!"

"I'm sorry sweetheart" I could tell by the look on her face she wanted him just as much as I did, dad why do you have to hate dogs?!

"Addison, how about I get this cute little guy and you can help me look after him. I'm sure he would love for you to play with him" Demi suggested

"Really?!" I asked excitedly, this would be the first time I actually looked after an animal considering I was never allowed to get a dog or a horse. I was allowed to get fish but who wants pet fish? You can't take them for walks or cuddle them at night..

"Of course!" I hugged her from behind and she giggled laying her head in the crook of my neck.

"Mum how amazing is this!!" I said letting go of Demi and doing an excited dance, I feel like a little four year old getting money from the tooth fairy or waking up on Christmas Day and looking at all my presents. They were both laughing at how excited I was.

"let's go to the pet shop and pick this little guy up!" Demi announced dragging me towards the door, I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

The car ride to the pet shop was fun we were blasting Kelly Clarkson and Paramore it's so good having the same music taste, were just singing along and acting like idiots.

As soon as she parked the car I quickly walked into the shop looking for the beautiful little black pug, and there he was! I fell in love with him instantly "can I buy him please" Demi asked the guy and she went off to fill out all the paper work and details as I sat on the floor with him in my arms.

"You're so cute!!" I said bringing him up to my face and he licked my cheek.

Demi's Pov

Addison got out of the car so fast and quickly walked into the pet shop as soon as I reached her she was already holding him, I filled out all the paper work and brought him. Looking at Addison who is now sitting on the floor with the puppy in her arms and he licked her face, I giggled to myself watching them together. I quickly took out my photo to take a picture of them, I brought some stuffed toys and accessories for the new member of my family. "Ready to take him home?" I asked, she nodded her head and couldn't keep the smile off her face, I was happy she's happy.