Chapter 21: Party Time.

It's Friday..

I really don't want to go to this party tonight, Kian offered to pick me up and of course I said yes. Hayley was going with Justin and we were meeting them there.

I walked into English class five minutes late because Hayley wouldn't stop talking about the party.

Sam was sitting in his usual spot waving at me I waved back and saw a angry looking Demi in front of me.

Well shit, if I thought she looked hot before she looks 10 times hotter when she's angry.

"Why are you late Addison" she asked sternly

"I was talking to Hayley and didn't hear the bell go" I replied truthfully

"Did it occur to you that everyone was gone?" She was getting angrier. Wow slow down Randy someone's on their period today.

"Fuck calm down, I was 5 minutes late get over it! Sorry i was a good friend and stayed until Hayley finished talking and not walked away like a fucken bitch!" I was beyond pissed by this moment.

"Sit down and don't say a word"

"Someone's on their period" I laughed walking away.

"Excuse me, what was that?"

The class went silent, well this is awkward as fuck..

"You know what? whatever's happening in your personal life don't take it out on others fuck"

And with that I walked out of the classroom slamming the door.

Was she serious right now what did I do to her? She can be one sassy bitch when she wants to be.. just like me.

I don't feel like going to any other classes so I didn't, I drove to Starbucks and enjoyed my Passion iced tea. It was such a beautiful day to just be out and about and not stuck in school. I know mum will most likely be angry I wagged but hey what can you do.

-

I was almost ready for the party wearing a black tight dress that went up to my thighs it wasn't too short or too long, it hugged my body perfectly. My hair was down with loose curls and my make up was on point too, I didn't look like a slut thank god.

Kian should be here any minute, the bell rang and I went down and answered it, he had a rose in his hand "for my beautiful girl" he said kissing my cheek, "thank you kian, this is lovely" I made sure I had everything and headed towards the car as I was about to get in I saw Demi walking towards her door she stopped and looked at me and rushed inside.

She looked so cute in her trackies and oversized top, and hair in a messy bun with her glasses on. I smiled to myself before getting in,

"Ready to have a goodnight?" he smiled,

"Sure am!" I answered happily, this is going to be a good night I can tell.

We held hands walking into the party, I saw Hayley and walked towards her, She was wearing a black high wasted skirt with a white crop top that showed some cleavage.

We went and got a drink, I decided I was going to let loose tonight but not drink too much so I end up wasted.

"Cheers to a goodnight!" We all cheered.