Chapter 13: Apologise.

Miss Lovato had called me over to them, she had Mr Williams next to her. "Addison, I think there is something Mr. Williams needs to tell you because what he said was unprofessional and out of line."

"I have nothing to say, she's rude" he said turning around

"I think there is Nathan, apologise now because this is your last strike. I will fire you! Addison is a bright student, she's always polite your the one that's rude and needs a reality check!" Mr Derek spoke, as use probably know by now he's the principle we get along really well.

"Fine! Addison I'm sorry"

"Say it like you mean it" Miss Brinley added in.

"Addison, I'm really sorry. The way I've been treating you and other students was uncalled for, please forgive me." He was looking directly at me which he never does.

"I forgive you." He smiles.

Hopefully he won't be an asshole towards me anymore, and actually mean what he says otherwise he's gone.. And I'll make sure.

"Addison and Sam come with me for a little bit"

We were hanging out in Mr Derek's office with Miss Brinley, and Miss Lovato. It was good because they were young teachers so we all got along well, "your the first person to leave him speechless!" We all laughed, "well I stand up for what I believe in, and bullying I won't tolerate especially from a teacher. If it was another person id stick up for them too, I want this year to be the best year of my school years. Not letting him say shit to me again this year!"

"This is why I like you Addison, I admire your strength and prospective on everything." Miss Lovato smiled.

"Thank you"

We were sitting across from each other every now and then I would look over at her and see her looking at me, I would blush everytime.

Mr Derek and Sam were getting pretty close too, talking about anything at all and basically forgetting we were there.

Miss Brinley left to get work sorted for her next class, which is my class.

I got to know Miss Lovato better, I found out her name is Demi well Demetria but she would rather be called Demi. We are so much alike, and are comfortable around each other.

When the bell went for lunch Sam and I said goodbye and walked out to the grass and waited for Hayley to come but she didn't. She was with Justin all day and didn't even acknowledge Sam and i which was really weird. I hate when girls get a boyfriend and forget about their friends.

The bell went and I was walking to my next class when I realised I missed my lunch time which meant I would get an after school today.. Great.

I was excited but nervous to go to art because I had to see Kian, does he still like me or did I scare him off last night? These thoughts rushing through my mind as I was walking to the classroom.