24

I woke up to Kaden shirtless in my room, his back muscles were so defined, he looked so hot right now, I wish I could trace my hands down his back and kiss his abs.

God he's so hot

"Kaden" I whispered trying to get his attention.

He turned to me and I saw an unlit cigarette in his mouth, he smiled and took the cigarette out his mouth.

"I'm looking for a lighter" he said going back to looking in his drawer.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I bit my lip and looked at him, I walked up to him and placed my hand on his chest.

"I...kiss....love...kiss...you....kiss....so....kiss....much" I said as I kissed down his stomach, I was at his belly button now.

He didn't look at me he just continued to search through the drawer, I felt ignored.

I undid his belt and pulled it out of his jeans, he still didn't look at me.

I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped the zipper on his jeans and put my hands on the hem of his jeans.

I sat on my knees and pulled them down slowly and felt a strong grip around my wrists.

I pouted at him and he shook his head, "no" he whispered.

"Why not?" I said.

"I'm not in the mood" he said.

"But I'm on the mode and I really want to do this for you" I whispered.

He looked at me and grabbed me by my face, this shocked me slightly. I looked at him and he had a strong grip around my lower face.

"I'm not in the mood, Naomi" he whispered.

"But I want you" I whispered.

"It's your hormones" he said taking a lighter from the drawer and walking out the room.

I sighed and got into bed.

It's not my hormones, i don't think but all i can't think about is him on top of me. That's all I can think about....him.

I want him

Badly

I crave his touch badly.

I walked out the room and went downstairs, I saw Mia was gone, maybe she's with Sam.

I walked upstairs and walked through the large hallways, I saw Kaden's room.

I knocked and got no reply, I knocked again.

No reply

I slowly opened his door and saw him on his balcony smoking, I looked at him and saw how messy his hair was, he does that when he's stressed.

If he doesn't want me then I'll make him want me.

I removed my shirt and threw it on the floor along with my skirt. I waited for his attention and saw he was still looking at the view.

I took off my bra and threw it along with my other clothes.

"Kaden" I said, he turned and looked at me and I saw him put his cigarette out and walked towards me.

Every step he took made me imagine how hot he'd look on top of me.

"I told you that I wasn't in the mood and now you're trying to seduce me" he whispered.

"I just really want you" I whispered.

"Come with me" he said giving me a shirt to put on, I put the shirt on and he took me down through the hallway.