41

Kaden's mother came over and showed pictures of Kaden as a baby

"This is Kaden as a baby" she said taking out her camera.

I saw a video of Kaden on the couch, "decir mamá Kaden" Amanda said in the video.

"Mamá" Kaden smiled and played with his toys.

"bien hecho" she said smiling and walked closer to him.

"Mamá" Kaden said giggling, I looked up at Kaden and saw him smiling.

"Stop teaching him Spanish, he needs to learn English"

Kaden's father shouted and the video ended, I looked at Kaden's and saw his smiled fade quickly.

"Your father hated when I spoke Spanish to you" Amanda said.

"Mhmm" Kaden mumbled.

"But at least you're fluent now" she smiled.

"Sí mamá" he smiled.

"Oh here's one when he was five" Amanda said showing me another video of Kaden.

"Hola mamá" Kaden said with a toy in his hand.

"Hola, querido" she said, she turned the camera around to them both.

"mi juguete es divertido" he said giggling.

"Sí bebe Sí" Amanda said. "tu juguete es muy lindo bebe" she said, Kaden sat and played with his toy for a while.

"el padre es malo mamá" Kaden said crying.

"Kaden you can't say that about your father" she said. Kaden cried and the video ended.

I looked up at Kaden and saw him looking away, he was looking at the twins playing, Jayda walked up to him and showed him her bear.

"un oso" Kaden said holding the bear, "can you say un oso Jayda" Kaden said smiling at Jayda.

"un oso" Zane said smiling.

"Sí" Kaden said.

"Aww they're going to be so adorable when they learn to sing Spanish" Amanda said.

I laughed and saw Mia walk in, "Mamá" Mia said.

"Hey honey" Amanda said.

"I'll be back" Kaden said. I watched as he walked out and left.

I looked at the door and heard his car start, I looked at his mother and saw her playing with Jayda and Zane.

"Who's hungry?" I asked the twins.

"Me" I hard Zane shout.

"Okay baby but don't shout" I said smiling.

"Daddy's going to buy me a big big car" Zane said smiling.

"Really?" i said looking at Amanda.

"Yeah" he smiled.

"Daddy's buying me dolls" Jayda said to Zane.

"Dolls are for babies JaJa" Zane said to Jayda.

I smiled at Amanda and she laughed.

"Mommy Zane's being mean" Jayda said.

"She broke my toy" Zane said.

"Did not" Jayda said pushing him.

"You did" Zane said pushing her back.

"Okay guys let's calm down" I said to them.

"No he's mean" she said.

"Cry Zane" he said walking off.

"Zane" I said.

"No" he said walking to his toys.

I heard the front door close and I saw Kaden walked in, he walked past me and went upstairs. He smelt of cigarette smoke.

I walked upstairs and saw him taking his shirt off, he turned around and faced me. I felt a hot flush run down my spine.

He looked up at me and I saw his messy hair, he looked at me and I could see the green in his eyes that stood out.

"Are you looking for something?" He said looking at me, his hands were on the button of his pants.

I cleared my throat and looked down to contain my embarrassment, "yeah i-i was just looking for" I looked around the room and saw a pen on his desk.

"For?" He said looking at me with his eyebrow raised.

"A umm pen" I said walking quickly to the pen and he trapped me between the drawer and himself.

He licked his lips and smirked at me, "I've got a stash of pens downstairs" he said whispering in my ear.

I gulped and looked up at him, he smirked and moved out my way, "yeah I'll look there next time" I said walking out.

I shut his door behind me and tried to contain myself, I walked downstairs and saw Jayda and Zane fighting.

"Guys guys what's wrong" I said standing in front of them both.

"He stole my toy mommy" Jayde said angrily.

"You broke mine" Zane said.

"You did it first" Jayde said angrily.

"la puta" Zane shouted.

"Aye none of that" Amanda said.

"Zane do not say that word ever" I said angrily.

"La puta" Zane said looking at me.

"Zane" I heard Kaden shout from the top of the stairs, Zane looked down and walked to the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes daddy" Zane said changing the tone of his voice.

Kaden came downstairs with a black shirt and sweatpants, he took Zane outside and they walked around the backyard.

I helped Jayda put her toy back together and eventually Kaden came back inside laughing with Zane.

"Can i talk to you?" Kaden said to me.

"Yeah" I said to him, "hey baby mommy's going to go talk to daddy okay" I said smiling at Jayda, she sniffled and I walked to Kaden's office with him.

I looked at his desk and got a flashback of him pushing me against it, I remembered the way he kissed me that day.

"I think Zane had issues, they aren't that bad but maybe they're hereditary and since Jayda and Zane are twins I think they both might have.."

"Anger issues" I said whispering.

"Yeah" he said looking down.

"It's okay right, we can take them to therapy" I smiled.

"Yeah until one day someone picks on the twins and they beat their ass" He said laughing.

"Don't encourage it" I said laughing.

"I'm not I'm just saying, they could beat someone ass if they wanted" he said pouring himself a glass of bourbon.

"Yeah they could" I said smiling.

-

Will Kaden and Naomi get back together? Will Kaden ever be his fathers son again?