Chapter 7

Later, everyone had finally gotten out of a class from Professor Port. It was long and a bit tiring. Team RWBY and Team FRBD had taken the fact of their rooms beign connected to their advantage.

Blake: (Approaching her bunk as she tightens her wraps.) I thought that class would never end.

Ruby: (From her position sitting on the hanging bed) Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

Happily leaps off her mattress and onto the floor, arms raised excitedly. She almost lands on Weiss, who is on the bottom bunk.

Weiss: (sarcastically) I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right! (looks around at her teammates) Everyone remember their roles? (Weiss stands up as the camera quickly shifts left to each member who state their objective.)

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard...

Fred: I need a moment to discuss things with the others (turned to Velma, Shaggy, Daphne, and Scooby) Okay, gang, who's going with who on this?

Daphne: Since i'm a chameleon Faunus, I guess i'll go with Blake.

Velma: I'll go with Weiss to the tower to try to get info there.

Fred: Great. I'll go with Yang. Shaggy, Scooby, just go with Ruby, Weiss, and Velma. If things go downhill from there, tell us. Okay?

Shaggy and Scooby: Got it.

Ruby: Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. (pumping her fist) Let's do this!

Later, everyone had split up. Ruby was amazed by the size of the tower.

Ruby: Woooow! I forget how big the Transmit tower looks up close!

Weiss: You should see the one in Atlas!

Ruby: That was the first one, right?

Velma: Correct.

Shaggy quickly tossed Scooby a Scooby Snack to pass the time.

Weiss: Atlas developed the Cross Continental Transmit System to allow the four kingdoms to communicate with one another. It was their gift to the world after the .

Ruby: (acting high and mighty) Oooh, look at me! My name's Weiss! I know facts! I'm rich! (snorts into her hands at Weiss' frown)

Weiss: Don't be a pest! Besides, the only reason we're here is because you like the tower so much! We could have just as easily made a call from the library!

Ruby: I know, but it's so coool! Ooh, I'm going to take a picture!

She grabs her Scroll from a pocket on her clothes, but in her excitement, the device is launched from her hands, bouncing along the pavement until it lands at Penny's feet.