Chapter 2

Once back in Beacon, the first class Team FRBD had was Supernatural Studies. The one class Shaggy seemed to be acing with no help from the others. The teacher was Fred's older brother, Michael Jones, who graduated Beacon last year.

"Well, class, the type of supernatural threat we are gonna focus on today, is one known as the poltergeist." Michael said. "Would someone care to explain what a poltergeist is?"

Daphne rose her hand and when she was given permission to answer, she said, "In ghostlore, a poltergeist is a type of ghost or spirit that is responsible for physical disturbances, such as loud noises and objects being moved or destroyed. Most claims about or fictional descriptions of poltergeists show them as capable of pinching, biting, hitting, and tripping people. They are essentially a type of ghost that likes to mess with it's victims with minimal to no harm to the victim."

Michael checked his paper he had on his desk and smiled.

"You are correct, Ms. Blake." Michael said, setting his paper down. "Now, there have been various eyewitness accounts of poltergeists throughout history. Some have been proven fake by Mystery Inc., while others have been remained unsolved."

Fred, Velma, Daphne, Shaggy, and all the other students kept listening.

"And as you all should know from when this year started, this class is to teach you how to deal with these paranormal threats." Michael stated

"One of the most powerful poltergeists in history, the Shadam Poltergeist was manifested due to a girl's stress and fear towards a neighbor." Velma chimes in. "The Shadam Poltergeist was terrorizing the neighbor until they left."

"And how did they ear it's name?" Michael asked

"From the fac that, like, the girl who summoned it's last name was Shadam." Shaggy answers

"Well done, Shaggy." Michael said, writing some stuff down

The next day was a day that everyone could have off and decide to stay at Beacon but not worry about assignments or choose to go elsewhere in Remnant for the time being. Shaggy had chosen to walk around Coolsville, an of course, Scooby was with him.

"Scooby-Doo, you've been the key to the happiest times of my life." Shaggy said to his canine pal

"RYou too, Raggy." Scooby replied. "RI remember the day we first met."

"Yeah, that was, like, by pure fate if you ask me." Shaggy responded

While walking, a random shruiken throwing star went by just barely missing the two and making Scooby jump a little.

"Like, where did that come from????" Shaggy asked

Suddenly, another one went by, almost aiming for Shaggy. It managed to hit him.

"YEOW!!!" Shaggy yelled in pain before falling to the ground and passing out

Scooby looked around. Out of the window of a nearby building, a Geist Grimm, but one who actually helped the various citizens of Coolsville, and became known as 'The Friendly Coolsville Geist', came out and floated down to Shaggy, who had been knocked out from falling to the ground. What was special about this Geist other than the fact it helped people, was it could talk, but it had a low gravelly voice.

"What happened to him?" The Geist asks to Scooby

After Scooby explained the situation, the Geist put it's hands on Shaggy's chest where the gash was, and started glowing.

"Stand back...." The Geist said

There was a bright flash of light, and within seconds the Geist was gone, having merged with Shaggy to keep him alive, but Shaggy was currently unaware.

Shaggy however wouldn't wake up for another hour or so when he found himself in the infirmary at Beacon.

"What the???" Shaggy questioned. "Like, how did I get here? Wasn't I just in Coolsville??"

"You were attacked by something and we had to rush you here since the hospital was closed for rennovations." Fred answered as he walked into the room

"Well, that answers that." Shaggy said, laying back down

Fred sat down a comic book on the table by what Shaggy was laying on before leaving the room.

A/N: Yes, Shaggy is now part Grimm, but it won't really come int play until, like, Volume 4. That is, if I decide to actually keep these changes or if this is a temporary thing. All depends on how Volume 3 ends up playing out in the end.