TBB | 1

"Hold that pose right there." The photographer said, as one of the stylist on set adjusted Maleígha's clothing.

                   "After this we're done for today

"After this we're done for today." Maleígha  said, as the photographer nodded his head in return. Maleígha was beyond tired, but this is the life she wanted so she couldn't complain. She was currently shooting for her next inventory drop, for her boutique. She had some exclusive pieces that she knew for a fact were going to be a sellout.

                        As Maleígha gave the photographer her most fierce faces, he repeatedly snapped the camera. Maleígha was definitely made for this shit, it just came so easily. Whenever she was behind the camera, it was like her and the camera had chemistry.

                                   "Alright that's a wrap." The photographer said. Maleígha walked over to the photographer as he began showing her the pictures. Maleígha instantly fell in love.

                                   "These are the photos, I want to go on the new packaging. You can email these to my assistant and he'll send them over too my PR so we could get everything going for the production." She said, as she continued to scroll through the pictures.

                                  "Ma." Maleígha heard as she looked up, and seen two year old Alí running to her full force. Maleígha picked him up smiling, she began flooding his face with her kisses as he giggled.

                                       "Hi Mommy's baby." Maleígha said, as she held her son in her arms as she walked towards the dressing room to change out of the clothes. She was more than ready to go. She had been shooting since seven this morning and it was now going on six in the evening.

                                     "Did you pack yet?" Maleígha asked, her friend who was sitting in the dressing room along with her assistant. She placed Alí on his feet as she went behind the curtain to undress herself.

                                    "All packed and ready to go. I'm ready to see what these Louisiana men are about." Her friend, Iman smirked. Maleígha couldn't help but laugh, if only she knew what them niggas were really about. They were all grimy as fuck in Maleígha's opinion.

                               Maleígha came from behind the curtain fully dressed, she wore a plain black jumpsuit with her Chanel sneakers.

"Make sure you stay on top of your emails. The photographer should be emailing you those pictures by tomorrow night." Maleígha said, as her assistant nodded as he quickly set an reminder on the IPad Pro. Maleígha grabbed her purse and things as Iman stood up with Alí in her arms.