TBB | 12

"I don't give a fuck 'bout what you gotta say. Get the fuck away from my house." She growled at him. She was beyond angry. She didn't want to be around him. His words kept replaying in her head. Somebody she was starting to confide had showed her the reasons why she kept shit to herself. He didn't know why he was at her door at four in the morning begging for her forgiveness but he was.

"How it's so easy for you to forgive people who then fucked over you in the most unimaginable way but you got so much anger when it comes to me. You steady go back to the people who don't give a fuck 'bout you. And I know the hurtful shit I said to you was wrong and I ain't tryna sit here and justify shit I said. You gotta stop playing victim in this situation, we both said some shit that shouldn't have been said. But if you want to be like that, fuck it. It is what it is." Samuel left her standing their. The sound of lighting and thunder both struck before it began pouring down raining outside.

Milan thought about saying fuck him and going back to her bed but she just couldn't. Especially in this weather. "Fuck it." She said to herself as she let out a deep breath. Milan quickly ran behind him. "Come inside this weather to bad for you to be leaving out like this." Milan said, while tugging on Samuel's hoodie.

"I'm good." He said as he tried to jog to his Range Rover that was parked in the parking lot but the hold Milan had on his hoodie stopped him. "Mils go in the house." He said as she shook her head. Not caring about getting soaking wet.

"Not till you come inside." She said, causing him to sigh. Samuel knew the only way Milan would go in is if he followed her. "C'mon." He said, as he grabbed her and quickly went back into her apartment. The cold air hit their bodies soon as they stepped foot back into her apartment causing Milan to shiver. She locked the door behind theirselves before leaving Samuel standing right there.

She walked into her room grabbing Alí. Being careful of not to awake him. She walked towards the guest room where Alexis, Harmony, and Milaní laid all sleep. She carefully placed Alí next to Alexis being that Milaní and Kairi slept at the end of the large bed. Walking out quietly she seen Samuel now in her living room.

"You could stand their and look stupid all night if you want." She said, as she looked over at him. Milan then walked into her bedroom. She began stripping from the clothes she once had on her body. Walking into her bathroom she grabbed her robe placing it on her body before loosely tying it. Walking back into her bedroom she watched as Samuel pulled the hoodie over his head followed by the shirt he wore showcasing the tattoos that covered his attire back each telling a significant story.

Milan walked towards him and stood infront of him looking up at him. She hated how short she was compared to Samuel. She stood 5'2 while he stood 6'3. "I can't forgive you the shit you said was fucked up. You hurt me Samuel and I don't think I could fuck with you the same after that." She said as she looked up at him.

"This the shit I be talking 'bout. Nigga ain't gotta deal with this shit son." He said as he grabbed his keys off her dresser going towards her room door but she stopped by standing infront of it. "Gon' head and lemme' move around." He grumbled, as his country Baton Rouge accent slipped in.

                                             Milan stood on her tippy toes cupping his face and kissing his lips. Samuel didn't kiss her back instead he just stood there. Milan began licking his lips before sucking on them.