TBB | 5

"Mo' money, mo' problems." Samuel said, as he shrugged his shoulders. Him and Cartí were currently looking at the numbers for this month's revenue and everything was looking good.

                                             Cartí had definitely came along way from how he used to run the business, back then he was moving too reckless. After trial and error Cartí had this shit on lock. With his many legal businesses the bird watchers wouldn't suspect a thing and that's all that mattered. He wanted to keep them off his trail.

                                                 "The meeting in New York still in full affect." Samuel said, causing Cartí to nod. Twenty-four year old; Samuel was fine as hell. He stood at six feet and five inches with medium size pink lips. He was covered in tattoos from the neck on down, even a tattoo complimented his face above his eyebrow of his daughter's name. He had dark brown eyes and his hair was sectioned into neat plaits, he had a beard look going on to that was slightly patchy. But he still looked good overall.

Samuel was somebody Cartí met in prison two years back and kept in touch with ever since. Cartí had offered him a proposition and even though it was risky letting outsiders in the business he still trusted him, he suspected nothing but he still always kept a close eye while Sameul had been showing him nothing but loyalty.

                                              "You and Money could handle that." He said, as he rubbed his hands down his face. Cartí wasn't the one to handle the business side of the organization for the simple fact he wasn't much of a people person, he liked to be behind the scenes. Cartí was more hands on with the work; from killing to handling the drugs, and counting up the profit. Plus he overlooked everything he had the last say so. 

"Fa'sho." Samuel nodded, in response. Cartí looked down at his phone to see he received a message from Maleígha.

FROM - LEÍGHA : Omw to get the kids. Do you have their things packed?
7:27 PM

TO -LEÍGHA : Bet. Yeah they stuff packed... We need to talk . I ain't there yet but I'm omw
7:30 PM

"I'm out. I gotta go get these kids situated for Leígha." He said, as he slid his phone into his pocket. He really needed to talk to Maleígha about how they were going to do this co-parenting shit. The talk earlier with his mother had him thinking.

"Bet." Samuel said, as him and Cartí dapped each other off before Cartí parted ways from him. Samuel went over the numbers once again seeing that everything was looking good as it should be. Deciding it was time to part ways as well, he shut down the Mac Desktop completely. Standing up from behind the desk, he grabbed the duffel bag that was filled with money.

Stepping out the back door of the warehouse, he checked his surroundings something out of habit. He placed his shoulder against the door before locking it up with the keys that were in his hand. He climbed into his black Bentley Bentayga and pulled off.