TBB | 9

A WEEK LATER

"So you and him just friends?" Iman asked, as the two sat in the back of the luxury 2022 Mercedes-Benz Maybach S680. Which came with a complimentary bottle of Luc Belaire Champagne and Don Julio 1942 along with a large beautiful bouquet of red roses. Iman felt like him and Maleígha weren't on the same page. "Yeah, we just friends nothing more nothing less." Maleígha said, as she looked over at her friend who sat designer down from head to toe.

Iman was dressed in a black and white Marine Serre jumpsuit. She wore black Givenchy triple toe leather sandal horn heels. She carried a black satin Christian Dior Saddle Bag. Her hair was done in a frontal that she wore in a middle part with curls with custom highlights. She was looking real good tonight.

They were currently on their way to the Compound tonight being that Maleígha was invited out by Dominic. He had hit her up extending a invite for her to come out and celebrate his twenty-eight birthday and of course Maleígha wasn't going to pass up a good time the kids were in Baton Rouge with Cartí so she decided to step out since it had been awhile she enjoyed herself.

"But do he know that? Is he on the same page as you?" Iman asked, as she looked over at her friend who was all up in her phone. "I already told him that ain't looking to fuck with nobody right now and he felt the same way but I already know how that shit go he just trying to play along until he get me to that point that I end up liking him which ain't gon' happen. Plus me and Cartí tryna figure some shit out as well so I'm not really trying to get to know anybody on that level right now." Maleígha said, as she replied back to a few people who slid up on her Instagram stories.

                                      "You better be careful. I know you know how to play your cards right but you can't be playing with people feelings either. And I ain't saying nothing wrong with what you doing you just gotta make sure everybody on the same page as you cause confusion causes problems." Iman said, causing Maleígha to nod. Iman felt like Maleígha was acting off emotion. She just felt like it was real risky to be fucking with both Dominic and Cartí. She was dealing with two dangerous men who were capable of anything, especially when feelings were involved.

                      Maleígha understood where Iman was coming from being that she experienced it once before. But she wasn't trying to bring anymore confusion into her life than there already was she simply was just looking to have a good time nothing less she ain't have time for the bullshit and she would be dammed if she put her self through it all over again. Maleígha didn't want nothing out of Dominic he was simply somebody to pass time. And with Cartí she was taking things slow as possible she knew how much of a dog ass nigga Cartí could be and she ain't want to put her all into him just so he could fuck up once again.

                                                "Tonight I plan on enjoying myself. It's been so long since I went out." Maleígha said, she couldn't stress it enough. She was always either being a mom or being a business woman. She hadn't really had time to enjoy herself since she moved to Atlanta but tonight she was going to do just that. "Girl you and me both I been so occupied with school. I can't wait to get my degree." She said, Iman was attending University of Georgia School of Law she was majoring in Criminal Justice/Criminology. Iman wanted to always become a lawyer being that she wanted to help people who wrongfully accused as well as racial injustice.