⎠︦𑁦﹅❒ Chapter 4

(was jamming to this bop while writing)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

At the moment Felix was a little stressed, the blue bloods had attacked them, putting the lives of utopian's along with his 7 guests in danger- he wasn't sure what he was going to do. All he knew was that he needed to come up with a plan- quickly.

~~~

"He said he'd kill anyone who'd leave the borders of Utopia." Lia explained to Felix. This was the 3rd threat they received this week; the blue bloods wanted them to surrender and let the leader take over Utopia, and the reason why Felix couldn't let that happen was because blue bloods feed off souls, meaning all red bloods would be wiped out of existence. The blue bloods would target the human world next, they would wreak havoc.

He had to find a way out of this without anyone getting hurt.

~~~

The blue bloods were on their way to attack yet another utopian soldier. Half of it was out of fun- it brought them pleasure to see people suffering at their mercy and trying to escape death, but it was also because Lee Felix, that know-it-all, bratty king, had killed their leader and, as told in the legends, they always avenge their lost leaders.

They had been sent a lot of messages from Utopia to call truce but they declined. They didn't want truce, they wanted blood for blood- specifically the blood of lee felix- and they would stop at nothing until they got what they wanted.

~~~

"What do they mean by 'we challenge you'?" felix asked lia

another one of their soldiers had been attacked and they were sent another letter with his blood and the sentence 'we challenge you' written on it.

"They want to go to war with us, felix." lia explained

"Why? I thought we called a truce." felix way very confused and frustrated

"They declined by killing another soldier." lia responded

"What are we going to do?" felix asked

"Think Felix, I know you have the answer." lia said

"What if we asked the hunters to help us?" felix suggested

"That's my boy." lia said patting felix on the back

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙ 

Ello my horny clowns

sorry for short chapter, this is all I could write, I hope you guys liked it

Feel free to comment your thoughts, please vote

love y'alls sm, stay safe

kookie out 🐰💜💚