⎠︦𑁦﹅❒ Chapter 17

(a/n:- Y'alls in for a long one, buckle your seatbelts kids.)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"He's gone? Excuse me, Bang Chan, he's fucking gone?" Seungmin was ragging around the place, mad at Chan for not being able to take care of Felix.

"Seungmin, I know you're mad but I'm sure that Chan hyung feels just as worried. Now isn't the time to start a fight." Jeongin stepped in, trying to calm everyone down.

"Lia, how about you go and start the feast? Meanwhile we'll go look for Felix and Hyunjin." Lia nodded and left to go entertain the guests.

"Everyone spread out. Jisung, Minho and Changbin go look for Hyunjin. Seungmin and Chan, you guys will go look for Felix while I stay here and look for clues." They all left without saying a word.

'Please come back. I want to hold you again, my sweet", Changbin sighed.

~~~

"This is all your fault." Hearing Seungmin say that broke Chan's heart. In all their time being close friends, Seungmin had never been cold towards Chan.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen." Seungmin rolled his eyes at that.

"You never do, just keep looking and don't talk to me." That hurt Chan more than anything.

'How could I let this happen?' Chan sighed.

~~~

This wasn't Jeongin's first time investigating, as a matter of fact he was always doing the investigation work during their missions. He just liked all the mystery and solving behind it, but he knew this time it was different. He knew his Chan Hyung and Seungmin Hyung liked Felix, he also knew that his Changbin Hyung had a thing for his Hyunjin Hyung.

Truth be told, Jeongin secretly liked Seungmin but that all went away the day Jisung and Minho kissed him but that is a story for another time.

He was looking around in Hyunjin's room to see if the latter left a note. Hyunjin would've said something if he wasn't going to come, all of this just didn't add up.

His eyes finally fell on a glass box which had, what seemed to be, a key with a crystal gem on top

Jeongin took the key out of its glass case to look around for a door.

It didn't take very much time, he found a hidden button under Hyunjin's dresser which opened up a hidden door behind the closet.

"Curiouser and curiouser." Jeongin unlocked the door to see a room- it seemed like someone had been living in it judging by the papers on the wall, books scattered on the floor and used blankets.

"Did Hyunjin hyung use this room for planning missions after we moved here?" Jeongin asked himself, not knowing why Hyunjin would have this room and not tell them.

Just as Jeongin went to look around, his eyes fell on a piece of paper that made him even more confused.

"A layout of the palace for enemy attacks? Why would Hyunjin Hyung have these in his room?"

Poor Jeongin had no idea what was coming his way- none of them did.

~~~

Chan and Seungmin were still on the hunt to find Felix, Chan had decided to keep his distance from Seungmin to not make the latter mad. He just wanted what was best for Seungmin but the best wasn't always what the younger agreed with.

"Stop looking at me like that." Seungmin snapped Chan out of his trance.

"Like what?" Chan asked in a confused voice, stopping to look at Seungmin for the first time in the 2 hours they've been searching for Felix.