⎠︦𑁦﹅❒ Chapter 7

(was jamming to this bop while writing)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

A month- it had been almost a month since Seungmin told the hunters he liked felix, it had been a month since he had talked with Felix and Chan.

As much as it hurt him, he couldn't face felix

He didn't want to get rejected and heart broken, so he just tried avoiding it- and he'd keep avoiding it if he had to- but he knew Felix would find out soon enough.

He'll just have to keep running and hope that Felix doesn't find out.

~~~

"We could attack from the south." Lia said. They were currently discussing how they were going to attack the blue bloods- and for now, the conversation wasn't going anywhere except an argument.

"No you dumb fuck, attack them from the north- it'll be an ambush that way." Cyril, another one of felix's advisors, contradicted.

"Don't call my wife dumb." Shine, Lia's wife, spoke.

"What did you say?" Cyril asked.

"...Nothing." shine replied.

"Can you clowns stop arguing and focus?" Lia said

"no <3" Cyril responded.

Felix was just sitting there, not paying attention to their conversation. He was stressed about the fact that it had been a whole month since Seungmin talked with him- he didn't really care about defeating the blue bloods at the moment, he cared about finding out what was wrong with seungmin so he could get his puppy back, that had been his main concern for a whole month now.

"Felix, what's wrong?" Lia asked after everyone left.

"Wrong? There's nothing wrong." Felix said, obviously lying.

"You know you can't lie to me, now tell me what's bothering you." Lia said.

"Am i really that obvious?" Felix asked

"Very, you kept spacing out." Lia said

"Okay, okay! I'll tell you why," Felix sighed before carrying on, "Seungmin has been ignoring me for almost a month now and I want to know why." Felix explained.

"Did your dumbass self forget that you have mind reading powers? Just read his mind and you'll find out what's wrong, easy!" Lia said, facepalming.

"Y'know, I never really thought about that- and don't call me dumb!" Felix said pouting.

"Then use your head next time." Lia said

"I also kissed Chan." Felix blushed and Lia looked at him with widened eyes.

"WHAT? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" lia screamed dramatically.

"Hush drama queen, you didn't tell me you got with Shine and Angel either." felix snapped.

"Okay, but do you have feelings for either of them?" Lia asked, her voice serious now.

"That's the thing- I don't really know." Felix replied, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Okay, how do you feel when you see Seungmin with someone else?" Lia asked.

"I get a little jealous if they get too close- but of course he's allowed to have friends." felix responded.

"Interesting..." Lia nodded her head before carrying on, "What do you feel when you're close to Seungmin?"

"I feel butterflies in my tummy, I feel like I want to go to him for comfort and protect him." Felix responded again.

"Do you feel the same with Chan?" Lia asked for the last time.

"Yes." Felix said, beginning to realise what these feeling were.

"Then there's your answer- you like both." Lia smiled.

"But how am i supposed to tell them that?" Felix asked, pouting.

"Talk it out with Seungmin first?" Lia suggested.

"Okay! You're the best." felix said hugging Lia.

"I know." Lia sighed, hugging him back.

"Now go get your men." Lia replied, patting Felix on the back.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Ayo horny clowns, surprise 🥳 this chapter was actually supposed to come out yesterday but I needed someone to go through and my beta reader/writer finally got some internet :D

Today was also the first day of 9th tbh I like my history teacher and english teacher, I've only met a few they seem fine ig lel

I have been getting back into BL manga's lately (and I'm still trying to find a good show to watch) 

I hope you guys liked this chapter !

Feel free to comment your thoughts 

Love y'alls sm mwah mwah stay safe

Kookie out 🐰💜💚