⎠︦𑁦﹅❒ Chapter 18

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Jeongin love, please calm down and tell us what's wrong." Minho coaxed Jeongin who was in a state of shock at the moment.

"Hyunjin Hyung he.... He...."

"What happened to Hyunjin, sweetie? Do you know where he is?" Jisung jumped in, knowing that Jeongin would always come to him for comfort when he was feeling down.

"He's.... He's..."

"He's what, hun?"

"A blue blood."

~~~

"Well well well if it isn't the famous true blooded vampire king, Lee Felix. What a delight to finally meet you in person without having to hide who I truly am." Felix could hear the smugness in his voice, he could feel how proud he felt.

"Why are you doing this?" Felix couldn't help but wonder, he's never done anything to hurt Hyunjin in any way, so why? Why did he hate Felix so much?

"Because, you killed my people. You killed the only family I had." Hyunjin's tone changed very quickly from smug to cold.

"It had to be done, I didn't have a choice-"

"How would you feel if I killed your precious true bloods, huh!?!?" Hyunjin lost all his sanity and shouted at him.

"You had a choice and you chose to kill them all. I shall never forgive you for the pain that you have caused." He spat cold, feeling no remorse for the other vampire.

"What are you going to get by killing me? Do you really think it's worth it?" Felix questioned Hyunjin.

"Vengeance, it's not like you would ever understand how it feels." Hyunjin couldn't care less about hurting his feelings, he felt so many emotions.

"I can help you, Hyunjin. This isn't worth it-"

"You don't know that Lee !! stop acting like you can make it better." Hyunjin retorted.

"Please Hyunjin let me go and I can help you, retribution is never the way to go." Felix tried to reason with him.

"Nice try but unlike the others, you can't sweet talk your way out of this situation like a nympho." That word may have hurt Felix but he understood why he was acting this way, he wanted to help Hyunjin but he wouldn't let him.

"Oh, it appears to be that your hunters have learned of my whereabouts. Not to worry, their disposal will be taken care of " Felix didn't want anyone getting hurt because of him, he knew that Hyunjin was going to use this situation to his advantage and Felix wouldn't let him.

"This is between the two of us. Do not drag them into this." Felix couldn't just sit there and watch the people he loved suffer because of a mistake he had made.

"I will kill them all in front of you so you know how it felt when you killed my loved ones, you will live with guilt forever Lee. Mark my words." With that Hyunjin left the dark room.

'Did I make the wrong choice?'

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙