⎠︦𑁦﹅❒ Chapter 19

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Don't tell me this is some kind of sick joke, Jeongin. He can't be a blue blood." Changbin was the first one out of the 6 boys to react, he didn't want to believe it. The man he'd loved for more than half of his life, a heartless monster? It had to be false.

"Does it look like I'm lying? You know I don't spread false information, Changbin Hyung." Jeongin civilly retorted as he massaged his head.

"It's so hard to believe, the man we spent most of our life with is actually our enemy." Seungmin and Jisung were shocked, they had trusted Hyunjin and now they find out that he's actually evil.

Chan on the other hand was neutral about this, he neither blamed nor supported Hyunjin. All he wanted was for Hyunjin to let Felix go without a scratch on his body.

Minho was overall numb and didn't have a reaction, maybe he too couldn't accept the fact that he was betrayed by someone he once called family.

"Come on guys, we have to go save Felix." Chan affirmed once the others had calmed down.

"I think he knows we're coming." Jeongin commented. They had to come up with a plan if they were going to face the very last blue blood and this time it had to be a stronger plan.

"I have a plan"

~~~

"I'm surprised you've made it this far." Hyunjin remarked, letting out a short laugh after.

"You will never be able to hurt them, as long as I'm alive." Felix coughed out blood.

"Don't try to play the hero, sweetheart. With you in that cage it will take me 0.5 seconds to terminate them." Maybe Felix was crazy but he knew Hyunjin had some good in him, he just needed to find a way to let that good out.

"Let me help you, Hyunjin. Please let me help you." Felix tried again, he wasn't going to stop until he found a way to get to Hyunjin.

"You've already done enough, Lee. I do not need your help." no matter how many times Hyunjin said that, Felix wouldn't give up.

"I won't give up on you." Hyunjin laughed at that statement.

"Everyone gives up at some point, Lee. You aren't any better." Hyunjin sassed

"You may think that I am a spoiled royal but trust me, I can help you through this." The next thing he felt was a slap to his face.

"You will always be a spoiled royal because that is what you are." Hyunjin seized a dagger from the nearby table and ran it across Felix's neck.

"Don't even try to help me, it will only end up badly for you." he drew some blood from his neck and threw the dagger across the floor.

"They will save me." Felix cried out.

"They will die in the process." Felix was met with a ruthless reply by Hyunjin.

'I hope Chan and Seungmin are okay' Felix ruminated once Hyunjin left.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙ 

ello ello horny clowns !

Only 1 more chapter and 2 specials left lel I'll miss this book.

Thank you for supporting this book it means a lot to me <3

See yalls next chapter

kookie out 🐰💜💚