⎠︦𑁦﹅❒ Chapter 15

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Changbin was running all over to find Hyunjin, he always felt the need to check up on how Hyunjin was doing and making him happy when he was down. At the moment he was really stressed as to where Hyunjin had run off to.

"Felix have you seen Hyunjin anywhere?" Changbin asked panting as he ran over to Chan and Felix

"No I haven't. Is anything the problem?" Felix asked

"I've been looking for him for over 2 hours now, no one has seen him anywhere." Changbin said. Felix could clearly hear the worry in his voice.

"I'll tell people to look around, don't worry Changbin, we'll find him." Felix said, patting his back in sympathy.

"Thank you." Changbin said before he went back to looking for Hyunjin.

'Where are you Jinnie' Changbin thought to himself

~~~

"What are you hiding from me?" Felix asked, pulling Chan into a dark corner where no one could see them.

"I'm not hiding anything from you, what do you mean?" Chan asked, stuttering over his words and looking away from Felix's gaze

"Chan you liar, did you forget I can literally read your mind?" Felix asked, giggling at how silly Chan is.

"Okay, okay you caught me. What can I do baby? I've had my eyes on you ever since I saw you, love." Chan smirked, his hands wrapping around his waist in a possessive grip.

"Did you have your eyes on me or something else?" Felix teased, thrusting his hips forward only for them to meet with Chan's thigh. They both let out sounds of pleasure.

"I claimed your pretty ass." Chan's smirk grew even bigger as his hands slipped from Felix's thin waist to his bottom, squeezing it and then slightly spanking it.

Felix helplessly started grinding on Chan's thigh without a care in the world.

"You're really that desperate, love? So much so that you're gonna come all over Channie's thigh, huh? Gonna make a mess of yourself baby? Gonna ruin that pretty outfit of yours? Come on baby, cum for Channie. Make a mess for Channie." Chan coxed Felix as he came undone in his arms, letting out a violent breath as he came down from his climax.

"My suit." Felix pouted, hitting Chan's arm when he laughed at him.

"I'll fuck you so hard tonight you'll forget about everyone and everything else." Chan whispered in Felix's ear before turning to the ball room door.

"You should get yourself cleaned, your majesty." Felix could hear the smirk on Chan's face as he left.

'I'll get you back for that Bang Chan, just you wait' Felix smirked at the idea and turned around to get changed.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙ 

SURPRISE MY BABY HORNIES WHOOP WHOOP

that's the first smut I've written for this book DFGVDBNHFV I'm not gonna lie I blushed writing this

5 more chapters left ! I have a great chanlix book planned for y'alls once this gets over uwu stay tuned ~

feel free to comment your thoughts and theories, Please vote uwu

stay safe, love ya mwah mwah

see y'alls next chapter

kookie out 🐰💜💚