Chapter 1 The broken cycle into a new world?

Y/N Memories

Hello my name used to be Y/N Rose but now my name is Edward Richthofen now and I've been trying so very hard to do the right thing. Long ago, I made a promise, a vow, to protect them. But in order to keep that promise I had to do bad things, very bad things. I really don't regret the pain I have caused because none of it really matters. This moment, this...me, all of it will soon be gone. I have lied, I have cheated, I have deceived, all for a purpose you could never understand. Honestly I would never change a single thing. He thinks I do not know, but I do. The blood will protect me.
-Y/N Rose

At Zetsubou No Shima
Ahhh the island of depression, where lies division 9 experiments happened that is worst than even group 935 itself and that leaves a questionable judgement in the mind of our 4 hero's especially one Takeo Masaki where he learned his future and his past was all written upon a lie by starring at his other self knowing he's suffering and needs to be at peace so he did he was right..

Y/N: *looking down in guilt*

Primis Takeo: My life... my path... is built upon a lie. This realm may have been corrupted and consumed by evil, but we possess the power to change things.
*Primis Takeo pulls out his katana* A better tomorrow is only possible if we blow away the ashes of the past.

Ultimis Takeo: None of us choose the means by which mercy will find us... But I am at peace. I understand what must be done. Will you be my kaishakunin?

Primis Takeo: It is my honor.

Ultimis Takeo gets on his knees and draws his sword, while Primis Takeo (gets behind Ultimis Takeo) raises his sword thenUltimis Takeo puts his sword through his abdomen and Primis Takeo cut into his neck then The Summoning Key absorbs the life matter of Ultimis Takeo*
Primis Tank Dempsey: Three down, one to go. Guess it's you next Nikolai.
Y/N: Nein, there is something else we must do. There is a chain of events that must be set in motion.
*Animation of going through a Rift portal*
———————————————————————————
At Blood of The Dead

*A portal opens inside the pipe system*

Nikolai: Was stumbling around in total darkness part of plan?!

The screen cuts from black to a lighter lit by Dempsey. Y/N takes the lighter from him and leads the way, with the others following.

Dempsey: You give us the fire, we'll give 'em hell.

Takeo: Do not speak so lightly of hell-

Dempsey: Easy, Tak. I didn't mean the real thing.

Y/N stops at a hole in the wall, as he found an entrance to the prison.

Y/N: Gentlemen, we are here.

Y/N tears the movie poster blocking the hole, and Primis crawls through the hole and into the cell block.

Nikolai: Where have you taken us?

Y/N: We should be closer to the lab...no matter. Er, this way, if you please.

The scene transitions to the underground lab with four cryochambers holding the Victis crew. Another Richtofen from another dimension is then seen reading the Kronorium, who is not carrying his own pair of blood vials yet, seemingly waiting for Primis arrival.