Chapter 4 Who Am I?

Location:????????

Year: XXXX

Ruby Rose POV:

*Song Starts*

?????: Don't do it...He is trying to control you...Don't give in...There lying to you...Do not trust them...Do not trust Richtofen....He is lying to you...He doesn't know anything about you...He will backstab you...

Ruby heard familiar voices saying there lying but her heart says otherwise but was holding on to her head listening to this familiar voice she heard before just doesn't remember who. She starts crying uncontrollably, starting to see flashes of a cell and her being locked up and chained up while the 3 dark shadow figure smiling in front of her.

Ruby: P-Please s-stop...*holding her head in pain*

?????????: All you have to do is remember my beautiful rose...please try to remember what really happened...I'm so sorry I wasn't there...

Ruby was looked up and was confused on what's going on but recognized that voice immediately, it was Richthofen aka Y/N Rose. She was shocked but started crying again while Y/N was reaching out to her with his hands while softly smiles at her.

Y/N: It's okay *hugs her* I'm here now..

Ruby: What is h-happening to m-me? *tearing while holding her head*

Y/N: You n-need to remember Ruby...What they did to you my little rose...please they want you to forget me or for you to beat/kill me *tearing*

While Crying she sees more flashes of her own memories even with Y/N protecting her and Ruby protecting him. Another with Y/N, Yang, and her hanging out, smiling at each other mostly Ruby and Yang but Y/N is smiling for a particular reason. But she saw Y/N now pixilated with static

Ruby: What the..

?????: Y/N isn't real. He's just your imaginary friend Ruby Rose. Its time for you to forget him. He isn't REAL HE IS NOT REAL!!!!

Ruby: *holding her head* He is REAL!! He's alive, JUST STOP!!! WHO ARE YOU???

*Scene changed back*

Y/N: *hugs her* Ruby Ruby shhhhhh it's okay Ruby I'm here I'm with you

Ruby: LET G-GO YOUR NOT...no you are...I-I don't know anymore *crying*

Y/N: *looked at her with tears and guilt but still comforts her* ruby look at me

Ruby: *looks at Y/N slowly while still crying*

Y/N: Please try to remember who you were before. Think back when I left please tell me..what happened... "Just remember who you are"
———————————————————————————

Memories 115:

Ruby: o-okay..*starts seeing flashes of a needle with blood on it then her strapped down on a table with 5 shadow figures in the room but Ruby starts seeing in third person and hearing there discussion*

?????: Test subject R-723 is completely clueless on what happened to the boy Y/N.

???: Finally good it's getting on my damn nerves that she's been ignoring us and been super depressed about my son disappearance.

??????: oh my baby rose you will finally be happy and don't have to worry about your brother anymore you are free from him and will never be depressed ever again.