Prom

A/N Okay so I want to thank Hey_Emo_Boy for voting on each of my chapters in this story. Also aupexx_ and Panta-Rat as well, these two voted on some of my chapters. So a big thanks to all of them. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter!

Shuichi P.O.V

"So when are you going to ask him out, Saihara-kun?" Tsumugi asked

"I...I don't know, I just don't have the courage yet" I replied

"Well you better hurry up, I heard that Kiibo wanted to ask him out too"

"W-What? Really"

"Yeah, so you better hurry, I can always help you, if you want"

"Um, sure I guess. That would be nice, Shirogane-san"

"Okay, meet me at the back of the school after class. See you later!"

Tsumugi left in the blink of an eye. Although Tsumugi wasn't the only one helping Shuichi with the setup. A certain white haired girl came running after Tsumugi to ask if she could help as well.

Tsumugi P.O.V

Yes, I lied about Kiibo wanting to ask Kokichi out. I thought it would give Saihara-kun a little boost of motivation. I think it's working though. I heard someone call my name so I stopped and turned around to only see Angie Yonaga

"Hello, Tsumugi. Atua says that I should help Saihara-kun with the prom invitation to Oma-kun."

"Well then, let's get started!"

Angie and I write many rough drafts for the letter to Kokichi. We wanted it to be perfect. I was still wondering what Shuichi should wear for Prom though. I had come up with a model earlier this week. Maybe he'll accept the clothes I picked out for him. He better.

"Ah! I think I have it, Angie"

"Really? Can I see?"

"Yes, of course"

 Dear Kokichi

I've been having a hard time trying to get the right words out of my mouth so I decided to write them on a piece of paper instead. Ever since Prom was set up I've wanted to ask you out. I want you to be my date to Prom, Kokichi Oma. Will you?

-Shuichi Saihara

"It's a little short but I didn't plan on making it a whole paragraph either." 

"I think it's wonderful, Shirogane-san!" Angie cheered

"You do, thanks, Yonaga-san"

"I should get going now. Tenko and Himiko are waiting for me at the front of the school"

"That's right I totally forgot it was time for us to leave the campus. Wait, Yonaga-san, would you like to watch the two at Prom with me? Kokichi and Shuichi mean"

"huh? Sure, Atua agrees with me as well. I shall see you later today"

"Oh, okay. Where would you like to meet?"

"In front of the school is fine, Shirogane-san"

"okay, see you then"

~A few moments later~

Angie just left, now I have to go deliver this letter to Saihara-kun. I ran in the halls as fast as I could. I was being chased and warned by Kiyotaka Ishimaru. That guy scares me, thankfully I made it just in time.