Happy Late Halloween!

So I know Halloween was like two to three-ish weeks ago but I still wanted to make a halloween chapter. So here it is!

Kokichi P.O.V

"Kokichi, are you almost done?"

"Yeah, I'm almost done changing, just give me five more minutes, Shuichi!"

"Okay"

Tonight is Halloween! I'm super excited for tonight because Shuichi and I have matching costumes! Too bad he's getting impatient with me, I still have to out on my fake blood makeup.

I heard knocking on my door.

"Come in"

The knob turned and Shuichi peeked his head in through the slim opening that he made while opening the door.

"It's been more than five minutes, Kokichi"

"Y-Yeah, but I still have to put my makeup on"

"Want me to help?"

"Sure!"

Shuichi helped me put my makeup on, it took faster with two people working together.

"Hurry up, Tojo-san is waiting for us downstairs."

"Right. . ."

Without a thought, Shuichi took off.

"H-Hey, wait for me!"

~At Iruma-san's house~

Shuichi and I knocked on the door to Iruma-san's house.

The door creaked and a head popped out of the door. It was a girl with two very long purple braids.

"W-Who are you?" She asked

"Um, I'm Shuichi"

"And I'm Kokichi" I said

She closed the door only a little bit so it didn't lock. Then Iruma-san opened the door.

"There ya are!"

"H-Hi Iruma-"

Before Shuichi could finish his sentence, Iruma-san hugged us both and dragged us inside. It was very dark inside the house, but the colorful lights helped me see where I was going.

"Hi, Oma-kun!"

I turned around to see Yonaga-san.

"Hi, Yonaga-san" I said with a grin

It looked like Angie was an angel for this year's halloween.

"Hey, what are you doing near a degenerate like him?"

Now I knew who this was, It was Chabashira-san.

"I Chabashira-san"

"Why should I say hi to a degenerate like you?" she asked

"Chabashira-san I don't think that was very nice to say." 

It was Akamatsu-san.

"Hi, Akamatsu-san!" I said

"Hi, Oma-kun. I like your costume!"

"Thanks Akamatsu-san, yours is nice too!" She was a pumpkin

I decided to set off to see if big bro Amami was here too, which I'm pretty sure he was.

"I wonder where he could be-" I mumbled to myself

"Oma-kun?" I heard a voice and turned around to see a person with dark brown hair like chocolate and a black kimono.