CinderKichi

A/N another fairytale! Hope you enjoy this oneshot!

     Another dreadful day is about to begin for the one and only Kokichi Oma. Sometimes he wonders what would've happened if his mother hadn't died. Or if his father never remarried. But still, he keeps ignoring the horrid whining his step sisters make, and continues cleaning, all day. Right now, he's getting changed into his dirty muddy rags, full of gunk. 

"yawn, it's a brand new day..."

"KOKICHI OMA, GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!" 

"Yes, mother"

Kokichi speeds up and rushes down the marble stairs to his stepmother. 

"Yes, mother?"

"You didn't clean the kitchen floor yesterday, Kokichi"

"But I-"

"No buts, clean it now" Junko demanded

"yes, mother"

His stepsisters Kaede and Hiyoko snicker at the sudden strict demand their mother makes. 

"Don't forget, mother, the ball is tonight" Hiyoko said

"I can't wait to dance with the prince!" Kaede exclaimed

"Now, now girls. I know you are excited, but we still need Kokichi to make your gowns."

"Okay, mother"

"Can I go to the ball as well, mother?" I ask

"You, BAHHA, you hear that girls. He wants to go to the ball. Silly boy, you have to finish your chores, you'll never make it. You'll also be a disgrace towards the prince, we can't have you going to the ball like that"

"I can make my own dress, and I'll finish the chores in time as well"

"We'll see about that, rat" Kaede said

"Come on girls, your father is going to be arriving anytime soon now"

"Yes, mother" The two girls said in unison

While the three females walked to the entrance of the house, Kokichi followed to go greet his father, Izuru Kamukura. 

"Welcome home father" Kokichi said

His father ignored him.

"Hello, father" the two girls said

"Hi, my angels, and my wife"

"hello, dear"

Kokichi just walked quietly back to the kitchen.

~Before the Ball~

"Hurry up and do my makeup, rat" Kaede said

"Do my hair now" Hiyoko said

"O-Okay, one at a time, please"

The two girls started hitting him with shoes and brushes.

"I-I'm sorry"

"Now do my hair"

"Do my makeup as well"

"Yes, Ma'am"

After Kokichi finished applying Keade's makeup and doing hiyoko's hair, he gave them their gowns and they didn't even bother to say thank you. Kokichi ran down the stairs just in time to catch his stepmother and stepsister.