Rights

Hawkfrost leaped up onto the branch, beside Leopardstar. "Cats of all clans," he started, "I am sorry if I offend you in any way, but I must speak here for my clan's behalf." Hawkfrost's gaze lingered over Crowfeather for a second. 

"As my leader already told you, the twolegs have been scaring away our fish. So RiverClan would like to ask you all to allow us to hunt on your territory, or my fellow clanmates would have to starve for the whole new-leaf. Surely you wouldn't want to force our elders and kits to go hungry?" 

Shocked whispers rippled through the cats, and the RiverClan warriors looked at them warily. Leopardstar nodded to Hawkfrost, and he jumped down, weaved among the cats, and came to a stop in front of you. 

"What do you want from me?" You hissed, angry that he had asked to hunt on ThunderClan's territory. Hawkfrost smiled at you. "Nothing. But don't you think I'm brilliant at making speeches?" 

You scoffed, and rolled your eyes. "I could do better." 

"Oh, really?" Hawkfrost held a challenge in his eyes. 

"Yes, really," you meowed, twitching your whiskers, "but if I were you, I wouldn't go asking the other cats for hunting rights on other clan's territory." 

Hawkfrost narrowed his eyes. "I bet you would screech like a frightened kit if you had to ask what I just asked in front of Blackstar.

You opened your mouth to speak, but Firestar's yowl silenced you. You suddenly realized your leader and Blackstar hadn't reported yet, and you felt sheepish you had forgotten. 

"ThunderClan has nothing to report other than the fact that we are well." 

"ShadowClan is well also." 

Then Firestar hopped down from his branch and his clan gathered around him; you could even see the ginger red pelt of Squirrelflight. 

"I've got to go." You said, flicking Hawkfrost's nose with your tail. "I'll see you on your territory," Hawkfrost mewed. You pretended to be astonished. "Huh, like Firestar is going to allow that." 

"He might!" You heard Hawkfrost call after you. 

*TIME SKIP: BACK AT CAMP*

"Do you think Firestar will agree to RiverClan's 'hunting rights'?" Squirrelflight asked you when you were grooming yourself in the den. 

"I don't actually know. Maybe we'll find out next time we spot a RiverClan patrol on out territory."