Him Again

You were on a solo hunting trip, and it was nighttime; in your opinion, the best time for prey. All the other cats were sleeping soundly in their nests, except for Firestar, who was talking to Leafpool, and Sandstorm, who was on guard duty. 

Smelling the refreshing forest air, you wondered if Hawkfrost was fishing as well. What were you wondering about (Y/N)? You mentally scolded yourself, Hawkfrost is a RiverClan warrior! He will never be close to you, MAYBE friends!

But then you pictured hum in your mind, seeing his ice-blue eyes and powerful muscles rippling beneath his pelt. 

You shook your head frantically to clear the thoughts away. 

Focusing again, you heard a scuffling sound in the dry, cracked leaves. Mouse!  You perked your ears, and dropped into the familiar hunting crouch. 

One paw at a time, you crawled forwards. Suddenly you accidentally stepped on a leaf and it cracked, sending the mouse scurrying away. You hissed, straightening. "Mouse dung!" You cursed under your breath. 

Then there was a laugh. You whipped your head around, and realized you were standing at the border between ThunderClan and RiverClan. You searched for another cat, and your eyes finally dawned on no other than Hawkfrost. 

And the mouse was lying at his paws, dead. 

"How did you manage to catch that?" You asked, your mouth giving away to your curiosity. Hawkfrost looked at you, and smiled. 

"I'm not a loud, clumsy mouse-brain, unlike you." 

You flattened your ears in embarrassment. "Well at least I don't eat stinking fish!" You shot back, "And I don't sleep on soggy sea-weed!" 

Hawkfrost's whiskers twitched. "Don't forget that you still owe me, for the foxes." He lifted a paw and began washing himself. 

You gaped at him in disbelief. "Then what was the FREE mouse and squirrel for?" Hawkfrost gazed at you slyly. "Oh, that?" He asked, running his paw up his gorgeous face, "I simply took it as a token of your affection." 

"I don't have any affection for you! I thought giving you those prey would pay the debt." 

"Well, they didn't." 

You hissed in frustration. "Fine! I'm going back to camp." You saw Hawkfrost give you one last dazzling smile, before picking up the mouse and bounding towards the other direction until his shape wasn't visible. 

Turning back to the right way home, you stomped into the night, not caring if you scared all the prey away. 

***********************************************************************************************

Hi! It's been SUCH a long time since I updated, sorry! Anyways, I promise to have more 'interaction' with Hawkfrost in the next chapter! Thanks for reading, and leave a like :)

May StarClan light your path!