Into RiverClan's Camp

You leapt to your paws, your tail fur poofing up. You had been so focused on getting back to camp you didn't even pay attention to your apprentice. 

What if she got hurt? What if she's-

 A sudden yowl from Dustpelt snatched you out of your horrifying thoughts.  You turned your head towards the camp entrance instinctively. A very familiar RiverClan cat strode into your camp, his tail held high as if he owned it. 

You narrowed your eyes.

Firestar's green gaze followed Hawkfrost as the uninvited guest stalked towards him. Firestar's ears twitched; the only sign of annoyance.

Hawkfrost smirked, his eyes meeting Firestar's. 

"I believe we have one of your apprentices in RiverClan's camp." Hawkfrost said, finally glancing towards your direction. 

Oh no

"We have all of our apprentices right here, Hawkfrost." Firestar growled softly. 

A knowing glint showed in Hawkfrost's eyes. "Well then Firestar," he drawled, "Please tell me if I'm being rude, but I want to ask you to check for a particular apprentice named Shinepaw. Is she here?" 

  Before Firestar could even look around the camp, you spoke up. 

"She's not."

All eyes turned to you, and you felt like you wanted to sink into the blood-stained ground.  

"I... left her when we were out hunting because I was focused on running back to camp to help with the attack." You finally meowed out. 

Hawkfrost's ears twitched, pleased. 

"Well then," he said, "shouldn't you go back to collect her?" 

Firestar nodded. "(Y/N), please go and retrieve your apprentice. When you come back I expect an explanation."

You widened your eyes in surprise. "I'm going alone?" 

The ThunderClan leader sighed. "Yes,"  he meowed, "as punishment, you will be going alone into RiverClan's camp." 

***********************************************************************************************

Hi! It's been MONTHS since I checked my Wattpad account and I am SO HAPPY that this book has reached 1.6k!!! I'm still plotting along as I write, so the updates will probably frequent today, and slow tomorrow. But anyways thanks ;)

May StarClan light your path!