Inexplicable Love

"Oh my God, oh my fucking- Kara!"

Lena couldn't believe how good Kara was at this, just thirty minutes ago she couldn't get her out of the corner but now, now she was an unstoppable, eager little thing, and as good as it felt, it was almost a little to much for her.

Meanwhile Kara was blushing as Lena came undone above her once again, her skin was flushed, her hair was sticking to her forehead from sweat, there was a rush of adrenaline that seemed to be coursing through her out of nowhere, when they first started this she was a nervous wreck, but now all she wanted to do was please Lena as best as she could, she wanted to make her feel the things she so desperately wanted to feel.

"Kara, Kara, Kara, Kara..."

"Mhm?"

Lena couldn't even form any other words other than Karas name, her knuckles were white from gripping the headboard so hard, she wanted to kiss Kara, so she could show her how good she was doing, but the blonde showed no interest in stopping anytime soon.

Kara chuckled against Lena, diving back into her folds while wrapping her lips around her now swollen bundle of nerves.

"Ah, ah, Kara."

"Lena..."

The brunette hissed out in sensitivity, trying to keep her hips still but she just couldn't stop from squirming, it felt too good, it hurt too good.

"Lena."

"Uh huh?"

"Stay still."

"Mhm"

Kara chuckled again, not being able to contain her smile once Lenas hips started moving again.

"Feels too good?"

Lena wanted to roll her eyes, she wanted to say something back, give her a smart remark, but she couldn't, it did feel too good, it all felt so so good, her body was floating at this point, she was surprised at how responsive she was being, Kara would usually be out of it five minutes in, but then again, she was different than Kara, Kara was special, and her teeth are sharp!

"Fuck!"

Green eyes snapped down to look at what Kara was doing, she completely lost it when she felt-saw those pearly white teeth nipping on the most sensitive part of her body.

"How's that feel? Is that okay?"

"Yeah it just- I wasn't expecting you to- oh God"

Lena couldn't even finish her sentences, her eyes had rolled back, her toes curled and her back arched off the bed, it was almost astounding how many times she had came in just thirty minutes, it's like Kara knew exactly what to do and how to do it, she wondered if it had something to do with the pent up need that she had to please her constantly, whatever it was, it had her on a hot streak.

"Are you alright?"

"Mhm"

Truth is, Lena had almost tapped out three times, Kara was really starting to give her a run for her money, seriously, how was she so good at this?

Kara decided she was going to give Lena a break by deciding to use something other than her tongue, she left a quick kiss on the bottom of Lenas stomach before slowly pushing two fingers into her dripping core.

"Shit"

It was a hissed out swear, of course Lena hadn't expected it, but her body immediately reacted by clenching down hard against Karas two fingers.

Kara quickly used her other hand to stroke Lenas thigh, coaxing her body to relax so she could actually move her fingers, once she had succeeded she gradually pushed her fingers deeper, drawing loud moans out of her girlfriend.