First Time For Everything

"What do you mean he's nowhere to be found? Are you covering for him?"

"No Ms. Luthor, I just-"

"I'm giving you three hours to find him and you better hope to God that I don't find him before you do because if I do, you'll both be dead"

Lena angrily slammed her phone down on the receiver and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Men are idiots"

"They sure are"

She jumped in her seat and turned to face the voice, sighing out in relief when she saw it was Kara.

"How'd you get in here?"

"The bathroom door"

Lena rolled her eyes and turn back towards her computer.

"I'll remember to lock it next time"

"You sound angry"

"I am angry"

"Do you want to take it out on me?"

Lena raised an eyebrow and turned in her chair to slowly face Kara.

"I'm not angry at you am I?"

"Well no but-"

"Come here"

Kara walked all the way across the room to stand in front of Lena, only for her to be roughly pulled down by her shirt.

"I would never take my frustrations out on you, you've already been punished, you need to watch yourself with me, do you understand?"

Kara gulped quietly and nodded, fixing her shirt once Lena let go of it.

"You sound really attractive when you're upset"

"Thanks Kara, go back in your room"

"But I miss you"

"I don't care, you've been in here too long"

Kara looked down at her fingers and nervously fidgeted with them.

"I uh"

Lena looked Kara up and down and pulled her back down, this time more gently, and she quickly placed a kiss on her lips.

"You what? You need me? You need me to pay attention to you?"

"Well I-"

Lena smirked and stood up, grabbing Karas hand and leading her back into her room.

"I'm going to pay good attention to you now"

"Are you going to uh, touch me?"

"Do you want me to?"

"I certainly wouldn't mind but it's all a bit sudden don't you think?"

"No, I think it's the perfect time to do this, let me make you feel good"

"But Lena, I don't know if I'm ready, I know I talk about how much I love you a lot, but I've always thought about doing this to you, you know? I've never wondered how it'd feel to be touched by you, especially not so soon"

Lena smiled softly and gently stroked her cheek, looking in her eyes for a few seconds.

"I'd never do anything to you that you weren't comfortable with, I promise"

Kara nodded and smiled shyly, sitting down on the bed.

"W-we can do it"

"You're not just saying that because you feel you have to please me are you?"