7

Y/n's pov:

you woke up like every other day, exaughsted, ready to go back to bed. But today you had an epiphany, the boys will be there today. not 'the boys' as in the annoying ones that get layed then call the poor girl a whore, not 'the boys' as in the ones that are still racist in the current year or are homophobic. theyre the bangtan boys. You smile in content, maybe this school year everything will change, you hoped. maybe they can help me, you thought. You jumped from your bed startled, falling onto your floor. "Get the fuck up you lazy peice of shit!" you heard your dad yell at you from the other side of the door.

"I'm up, sir." you stated loud enough for him to hear through the walls and the loud pounding he had been doing.

"Good, make sure to go to school on time, wouldn't want to make me upset." he stated at a sugar coated threat. You stood to your feet slowly, hurting from yesterday, you shook your head not wanting to think about what had happened. It was worth it though, you hadn't been that happy in so long. Smiling to yourself you shuffled your heavy feet to the closet filled with old tattered clothes, all clothes that your mom had bought you, you really missed her. sighing you pulled out the only new looking clothing you had, your school uniform. after stripping your bedclothes you pulled the uniform over your worn out and weak body.

Lets go put on new foundation. youd thought to yourself. shuffling to your small bag of makeup you sat on the floor and slowly zipped it opened, picking up your beauty blender and the almost empty tube of foundation you started covering up the sore marks on your legs, then your arms, stomach, neck... You sigh, feeling tired of having to always do this. Maybe I should run away.. you'd thought to yourself softly. Tears started forming in your big green eyes, why me, why does he hated me so much? You sighed and wiped away your tears slowly. I have to get out of here somehow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's pov:

Ive been waiting for Y/n to come out for a while now, shes been in there for five minutes too long. Im about to go and knock on her bedroom window to make sure everything is alright. My train of thought was interupted when she had walked out, so beautiful. I had thought to myself. I had started walking in the direction of the school to make sure I didnt look suspicious to her, no one is allowed to catch onto me. I stated in my head. I whistle as I walk down the street to the school, casually walking up to her, she looks so adorable from every angle. Hello Y/n!" I stated gleefully. She jumped a little, startled.

"I- Jungkook you scared me!" She stated in a loud defensive tone, I smirked a little and chuckled, pulling her into a hug. I took in her lovely scent while I could, trying to not seem creepy I had also spoken.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to you scaredy cat!" I said with a small giggle, she pushed me away and I pouted.

"S-sorry, I-I'm just not used to uhm.. that type of thing.." she stated in a stuttered out tense tone. I only pout and nod in understandment. Maybe I need to take things slower to get on her good side? Then she might be more willing to fall for everything. I have to keep her safe, I have to make sure she knows shes mine and that she'll always be safe with me. I smile a little with a light blush powdering my cheeks.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked hoping I could maybe take her on a trip with the others, I have to see which ones are a threat and which ones aren't, I also need to know that they don't suspect me for the murder. I thought over in my head, starting to spiral down with my train of thought. Maybe this won't be as hard as I thought, maybe I can actually do this, this will be as easy as making buttered toast. I think to myself while Y/n talks on and on about her mother, she really adores that woman, I wish I could make things easier for her quicker.

"Jungkook, I don't remember where our first hour is, can you help me?" She asked me once we had gotten to the front gates of the school. I nod knowing that I need to be with her for as much time as possible. We start slowly walking down the hallway, spotting all of Jin's fangirls wondering around in a group trying to find their beloved. I frown trying to look confused along with Y/n. we both agreed that he must be sick and moved on. I know better though, I know he hasn't missed a single day of school since the first day of 6th grade, he always wanted to be the best student there was at our school. Once we made it to class we both sat in our chairs, waiting for the bell, todays going to be a long day.

word count: 924<3

A/N: sorry for not posting a new chapter in so long, Ive been hella busy with life in general ngl. Ill try to do better. please remember to vote and commet please, It will motivate me to post more often.