3

Jungkook's pov:

God, shes so beautiful. I just want her to be mine, so so so bad. I wonder if I'll actually be able to accomplish this. She already seems to be super close to Jin. I have to get closer to her, make sure I'm the person she's closest to. If that doesn't happen then I have a few solutions. I'll save those for later though.

I stood in my place in line. Still pondering on how to get closer to her, 'my innocent y/n can't be close to that stupid Seokjin!' I saw her first, it's only right that I get to have her.

I glance over my shoulder to see all six of my hyungs running over to me, tripping over themselves trying to get to me. And y/n, I have to protect her.

I stood in front of her, wrapping my arms around her gently and protectively. Taehyung bumped into me that would have knocked down this little flower, good thing I'm here to protect her.

"Kookie! Who's this cutie?" Taehyung asked, leaning his head over my shoulder. Me being bisexual I did have a thing for him a few years back. But that's all over now, Taehyung just hasn't gotten over me yet. He's fully gay, I don't have to really worry about him stealing y/n away from me.

"I-I'm y/n." She stuttered looking down at her feet, I stare at her adoringly, letting out a minty smelling sigh.

"Yes, now no flirting boys! I've already set my eyes on her, I'm going to make her mine!" Seokjin said with a wink.

I've found my competition. Seokjin you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into.

Word count: 290💜

A/n: guys im so sorry its been so long since i last updated. I just have school and had to get settled into the new classes and stuff... Then i kinda forgot about wattpad😅 BUT IM BACK BOIS so dont worry my lil marshmallows im back to stay :3 I might start updating at least once a month tho. No promises tho. School makes it difficult.