1

Warning: this story talks about abuse, murder, suicide, alcohol abuse, self harm and other things that may be triggering, if you think you might have a problem with those things id suggest not reading this story. You have been warned so please do not complain if you read further and get hurt by something written. I just have a dark mind and thought it would be a good story. For those of you that continue reading, please enjoy. Thank you, read at your own risk.

You woken up to the light bleeding through the curtains, you heard the loud screech of your alarm clock fill the bedroom. You had stretched out your right arm to the nightstand to press the dismiss button on the horrible alarm.

You were not ready for you to start school, your mom and dad had gotten a divorce and you didn't want to leave your mother. But the court said your dad was a better choice. Little did they know behind closed doors he was extremely abussive. He abused alcohol and if you ever did anything 'wrong' he'd hit you, ground you and deny meals. Unlike your mother that just had a hard time keeping up with bills and keeping jobs.

'No wonder they had gotten a divorce' you had thought to yourself. You pushed your fragile body off of the bed, you were thin but everyone youd met you told you just fibbed to them about why, no one knew about your abussive father because you didn't want him to do Worse to you. He had terrified you. You had lied to everyone that you just naturally had a high metabolism and didn't get hungry often. You hadn't completely lied to them though. You didn't get hungry often. Thats because you gotten used to not eating much.

You trudged around your room, trying to get ready, but you felt like a zombie from the night before it happened again last night. Your father had done it again he had told you it was because you didn't well enough, even though you came down for dinner in time he said you weren't listening, he denied yet another supper and had done unspeakable things to you behind closed doors again.

Once you were done putting on all the makeup to cover up the marks from the night before you went down the steps greeted with the disgusting man sleeping on the couch with a beer half empty on hand. You ran out the dump you called a house and went to the school.

Word count: 427💜