Chapter 1

Once upon a time, in the year 2007, there was a young boy. We'll name him....Tommy Wilson.

Tommy was your normal teenage boy.

His 18th birthday being only days away.

He would spend his summer vacay mostly riding his bike to the skate park and around where he lived.

On the day before his birthday, Tommy was riding his bike.

A BMX bike if you all were wondering.

It was black and jedi blue.

Custom made.

Now Will was a kid of Native and black heritage.

Albeit he had bronze skin and dreads, the Bob Marley kind, and wore a hoodie with baggy shorts and sneakers.

And it was around the mid 90's when he would wear these hoodies.

Now again, Tommy was riding his bike.

Did that mean that he didn't pay attention to the car that was speeding at around 90 miles per hour?

Nope.

Apparently not.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was within a blink of an eye.

And then he awoke.

His eyes snapped open as he found himself in a room, with an opened window.

"Weird.....How did I-"

Suddenly he paused.

He gave a long pause.

That wasn't his voice coming out of his mouth.

That was somebody else's voice.

Tommy looked over and saw that he was in bed.

Shirtless.

Abs and muscles and all.

And on the other side of the bed, a female.

She was sound asleep.

But her stirs and soft groans sounded a lot like Chi Chi-

"Oh my God" Tommy Jumped out of bed and raced over to the bathroom.

He looked in the mirror and the face he saw was not his face.

The hair he had was not his hair.

The skin tone was not his-You guys know where this is going right?

Good.

Sadly Tommy didn't.

He doesn't know that he has woken up as the protagonist of the Dragon Ball Franchise.

Son Goku.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

'Okay Okay Okay Okay-Calm down-This is all-A dream. Yeah. I'm dreaming. All I have to do is slap myself in the face and I'll wake up in my old body. If i'm not in a coma of some sorts.' Tommy thought as he slapped himself.

"Ow!" He yelled as he didn't know Goku could slap himself this hard.

But then this was his body Tommy was in.

"Goku! Are you alright?!" Chi Chi yelled as she came into the bathroom.

Tommy turned around and said, "Who me? I'm peachy! Nothing to worry about here Chi Chi." He grinned.

Chi Chi didn't believe that.

In her eyes, Goku was acting a bit weird.

Weirder than usual.

She just shrugged it off however as it being him having a bad dream or something of that nature.

"If you say so....Anyways, since you're up you go and get some firewood before you leave for Master Roshi's." Chi Chi said

"Master Roshi's?"

"Don't tell me you forgot you big lug? You're supposed to meet with Roshi and the others today. And you have to take Gohan with you."

"Um...Yeah Yeah. Sure Chi Chi." Tommy replied with the same grin.

Chi Chi looked at Goku and said, "Honey, you are acting weird today."

"Me weird? Never. I'm uh...Just had a bad dream is all. Yeah, bad dream..." Tommy replied as Chi Chi came over to Tommy.

"I see. Well, why don't we take a bath together and then from there, I'll make you your favorite breakfast?~" She suggested as she fluttered her eyes.

Tommy could only blink before he went bright pink. Chi Chi only giggled as she led him to the bath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an intense and somewhat tempting bath with Chi Chi, Tommy got dressed after Chi chi.

Who was now in the kitchen making breakfast for her husband for 4 and a half years.

'Okay. So I guess I am Goku. And this isn't a dream. Or it is and it feels so real and I'm still in that coma. That would be the only explanation. After all, wasn't I hit by a car?' Tommy thought. 'If I'm Goku, then that means-Gohan-I'm his father. That means I can train him and help him be a fighter. As well as a boy of studies for Chi Chi's sake. And maybe I can be a better husband for Chi Chi. But wait- If this is around the time that reunion happens-then that means-Raditz. He's going to be coming to earth to try to enroll Goku/Kakarot into the Saiyan 4-foursome. God that sounded so dirty.'

Finally dressed Tommy went to the table for breakfast.

After breakfast he went to go get some firewood.

While Gohan was being dressed and fed by his mother.

Afterwards, Gohan was seen walking throughout a forest.

He had gotten lost and was crying because he didn't know the way back.

_______________________________________________________________________________

When Tommy returned with the fire wood, he was told by Chi Chi that Gohan might have gotten lost within the forest he was in not too long ago.

Tommy, knowing what was going to happen next, called Nimbus and soon found Gohan.

Together they flew on Nimbus towards Master Roshi's.

At the same time, Raditz had arrived and killed that poor innocent farmer.

From there he arrived before Piccolo.

Who saw that he was no match for Raditz

Before Raditz could kill Piccolo, he could pick up a power level of 2000 on his scouter.

Was this, Kakarot?

The only way to find out, is to follow the power he was picking up on his scouter....

"Which would lead me to finding my younger brother.....Kakarot." Raditz said as he flew faster.

________________________________________________________________________________

Alternate Power levels: Saiyan Saga

Goku/Tommy: 2000 [Suppressed]

Piccolo: 1500 [Suppressed]

Raditz: 3500

Gohan: 3000 [Suppressed]/ 10,000[Enraged]

Krillin: 1100

Roshi: 900