Chapter 17

The next morning, Ed Jonathan Eric and Cody were seen putting on their Gi's and boots and wristbands.

It had then came to Cody's attention that:

Cody: Hold on, we don't have any weapons.

Eric: Didn't mom say that the brochure said that we were going to make our own weapons?

Jonathan: Or mom misread it and it instead said that we needed to bring OUR own weapons for the exam. Either way, if we don't have any weapons, we have to use energy attacks. Dad didn't say we couldn't use that. He just said not to use super saiyan. So if we don't go super saiyan while using energy attacks, Cody, then we should be good.

Cody: Why was that related to me?

Jonathan: Oh come on, you're the youngest. Ergo, your energy control is flip flop.

Cody: No it's not. Besides, Dad's been helping me and Gohan. So take that.

Jonathan stuck his tongue out at Cody as a boy with blonde hair tapped him on the shoulder.

When he turned around, he and the boys were met by Jaune Arc.

Another Hunter in training.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jaune: Hello. My name's jaune. Jaune Arc. Rolls off the ladies tongues well.

Jonathan: Oh really? Which ladies? The ladies here or the ladies in your family?

Jaune:......

Jonathan: I rest my case.

Ed: Jonathan.

Jonathan: What? He started it.

Eric: Forgive our brother. He was a way with using his words. My name is Eric. This is Jonathan, Ed, and Cody.

Cody: Hi.

Jaune: Hi. So guys, I was wondering if you all wanted to join team Jaune.

EJEC: Team Jaune?

Jaune: Yeah. It's a group that I made. Well, trying to make it. Would you guys like to be a part of my group?

Ed: Oh yeah, teams. This school allows you to create your own team.

Eric: I didn't know that. I think we should be a team.

Jaune: Really?

Eric: No not with you. I'm talking about my brothers and I should be a team.

Ed: I see Eric, you're not trying to get to know other people.

Eric: You are correct. And besides, I know you guys and we're family. We stick together no matter what right?

Ed grinned.

Ed: Right.

Jaune: So you guys aren't going to join my team?

Weiss: Didn't you hear them the first time? No one wants to join your team.

A girl with red hair and emerald green eyes walked beside Weiss and replied: I would like to join your team.

Jaune: You do?

She nodded.

Weiss: Pyrrha! This guy is a leech! And he's weak! Why not be on a team with me?! Think about it! The smartest girl in school with the strongest girl in school! Together we would be unstoppable!

Jonathan: I smell a power fantasy coming off of the snow bunny.

Weiss: What did you call me?!

Jonathan: So who are you redhead?