Chapter 18

One year later:

Chima was working on the machine, preparing it for their son's arrival back home.

Tommy was training with Vegeta meanwhile but paused for a moment so he could help Chima with the setting up of the machine.

Chima: Thanks Honey. Did you check on Sarai and Daniel?

Tommy: I did before I came here to help you. I can't believe it's already been one year. I wonder how the boys look? I hope they didn't eat Beacon Academy out of house and home.

Chima: If they did, I got enough home cooking that satisfies their taste buds.

Tommy: Okay, now you're just spoiling them.

Chima giggled and gave a peck on Tommy's cheek: Are gohan and the boys coming over too. It's been a while since they saw their brothers.

Tommy: They should be on their way. They been pre-tty busy with teaching people how to unlock their KI.

Chima: I sure hope so.

____________________________________________________________________________

Once the Machine was up and running, Ed and his brothers came through the Vortex.

And with them were Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang. And with them were Pyrrha, Jaune, Nora and Ren.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ed: And this is where we live.

Weiss:......

Jaune:......

Nora: Cool!

Ren:...

Blake: You weren't kidding Cody. You boys really are from another world.

Cody: Told you so. You didn't believe me though-

Chima embraced her youngest son and said: My baby Boy's back home!

Cody:....I....miss...You too....Mom.

Tommy: I see you brought your friends over. I assume that they are your friends right?

Eric: Well, these four are.

He pointed at JNPR.

Eric: As for the girls, well, it's best we tell you and mother over the table. We're pretty hungry.

Chima: Oh you guys brought friends?! Oh if I knew that I would have made more food!

Eric: Mother, I'm pretty confident that you made enough. For everyone. Um, guys, these are our parents. Parents: Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora and Ren.

Nora: Hiya! Nice to meet ya!

Tommy:....Nice to meet you too. Well come on boys. And friends. I look forward to hearing all about what happened over in Beacon Academy. And Vegeta Probably would too.

EJEC: Uncle Vegeta's here?! Alright!

____________________________________________________________________________

When Gohan, Goten and Caleb arrived, they met RWBY and JNPR.

Vegeta met them as well while Caleb was watching over their new baby sister and brother.

Ed Jonathan Eric and Cody told their parents and uncle about their time at Beacon Academy.

____________________________________________________________________________