Rosario X Daniel And Sarai: Chapter Three

"Augh!" Tsukune fell to the ground after trying to fly: "Oh man! I was so close!" He received a helping hand from the goddess of beauty herself: Sarai Briefs: "Thanks Sarai." He allowed her to help him to his feet: "Flying is so complicated for a beginner like me. Do you think I'll get it down pat before Yokai ends?"

Sarai gained a lustful smirk: pulling Tsukune in for a kiss on the lips: after breaking the kiss: "Sure you can." She replied: "You got me as your hot and smoking instructor. Now listen up: during Summer Break, I want you to come with me to my parents place. I want to introduce you to them and to my life as a Saiyan hybrid. Give you an idea of what you're getting yourself into."

"Sure thing." Tsukune grinned: All of a sudden: "AAAH!" Tsukune hopped into Sarai's arms after a KI blast almost eradicated him.

"DANIEL!" Sarai shouted: looking upwards at her brother: who was floating in the air: The look in his eyes told her that class was starting and they didn't have time to be late: "Oh..." Sarai remarks: "Right. Class."

Daniel rolls his eyes and levitates away from the couple: "Why does he hate me so much?" Tsukune asked Sarai

"He's getting used to you." Sarai smiled: "It's not an overnight thing. But at least that was a light KI blast."

"That was a LIGHT KI Blast?" Tsukune turned blue after hearing that from Sarai

============================================================================

"Hmm? Oh My Word-Mizore!" Nekonome was surprised to see Mizore Shirayuki in class: Mizore was an Ice-Yokai monster that never came into class for any reason. For her to "bestow her presence" in a class she hated with a passion must have been for a reason. Of course: the reason was sitting next to her. Daniel was in his own head: not paying Mizore any attention while she stared at Daniel and looking over his doodles: one of which made her giggle.

==========================================================================

"Hey Ice-Tramp!" Kurumu called Mizore after class ended: "What's your deal!?"

"What's my deal? Hmm...I wonder what you mean by that: Also the Ice Tramp remark."

"You were sitting beside my man!" Kurumu snarled: "That's MY Daniel. He wouldn't want anything to do with you. So back off and find your own monkey man!"

"And what if I don't want to?" Mizore replied: "What if I want to just...Take your "Monkey Man" from you and the other girls?" Kurumu blinked: "Yeah." Mizore replied: "I know about you, Moka and Yukari wanting Daniel for yourselves. But Daniel deserves the best. On top of that....Daniel and I have history together...."

[Flashback]

Ten year old Mizore was seen going to a human elementary school alongside a ten year old Moka Akashiya. Both girls were rivals due to both having a massive crush on Daniel: "Daniel?" Mizore approached the boy with an ice-made snowflake necklace: "I made this for you. I know it might melt on the way home, but I wanted to make something nice for you."

Daniel looked at the necklace: He puts it on: And he kissed Mizore on the cheek: that was her first kiss. In her book, that kiss on the cheek counted as a kiss.

[Flashback ends]

"We lost contact after that. But I knew in my heart that we would meet again someday." Mizore remarks: placing her hands on her heart: "I've waited so long to see him again. To hold him in my arms. I will not allow you or the other tramps to mess everything up for me." She starts approaching Kurumu: who slowly backs up.

"S-Stay back!" She replied: "Come any closer and you'll regret it!"

"Oh..." Mizore turned her hand into an ice blade: "I don't think I will."