WINSTON

Winston was worried

Winston was worried. Since he first came up in the box, you were by his side. You were bestfriends, work partners, and you even had dinner together. Eventually best friends developed into new feelings, feelings that couldn't be discovered due to the circumstances. When the grievers overran the Glade, you hid out with him, finding it time now than never to tell him, and what better way then with a kiss. But then you were swept away in the preparations to get out of the Glade, and when the 'traitors' were captured, you could only watch. They were going to die, all because of Gally. Then, somehow, due to Thomas' inability to give up, they escaped. You needed to go with them, but you needed to get by Gally. When Winston begged Thomas to wait for you, he was hesitant. He didn't know if you would- or could leave. But he was surprised when he saw your beat up body limping down the maze.

•••

"Oh good, you're still here. I would've cried if I suffered through that to follow you and you were gone- also, I love you, Winston."

"Whoa- okay, you sure you weren't stung?"

"I'm gonna kill them for doing this to you."

[A/N]

this one is all over the place - hope it makes sense lmao