Chapter 1

Spencer's POV
How am I supposed to trust a team that doesn't trust me? After all that's happened this past year how can they just act like it was nothing? I forgive Emily. But I can't forgive JJ. All of those weeks coming to her house crying meant nothing to her. She never had to grieve Emily dying. She says she had to grieve the loss of a friend but in reality Emily was never gone.

Rossi is hosting a dinner tonight and there is no way in hell I'm going. They can't just expect me to stop being mad at them so easily.

I snap away from my thoughts and continue to drive back to my apartment.

Once I arrive I set my keys on the counter and take off my coat. I feel that shake in my hands. I need it. I don't just want it. I need the fix.

I make my way to the bathroom and open the medicine cabinet. I pull out a bag and unzip the zipper. I see that all too familiar glass vial and with shaky hands I grab it and the needle next to it.

I feel a buzz in my left pocket. Sighing I stop what I'm doing to take out my phone.

Text message from JJ: "Reid please just come over I'm sorry for what I said earlier."

I roll my eyes and don't bother to respond back. Why should I forgive her? She hurt me.

Not wanting to wait any longer I take the needle and start to fill it up with that precious liquid. I pull the belt tightly around my arm and place the needle against my skin. I find where I want to put it and was about to push down when I hear a ringing noise come from beside me.

Can't they just leave me alone.

The screen lights up and shows the caller ID. Derek Morgan.

I decide to pick up just so they don't barge into my apartment when I don't answer them.

"What." I quickly say.

"Where are you kid?"

"I'm at home." I reply dryly.

"Reid this is getting out of hand. You can't keep ignoring everyone."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. Everyone else is here at Rossi's.
It's not a team gathering if we are missing our pretty boy."

"I'm not coming and that's final. You guys would be fine without me anyway. Just have fun I'll be at work tomorrow."

"Kid-"

I hang up before he can finish was he was going to say. Without wasting anytime I continue my work. I get the needle lined up against and release that's sweet sweet serum into my system. I feel better already. All my worries seem to fly away and I lean my head back on the bathroom wall. I close my eyes just taking it all in.

A/N
First chapter! Hope you enjoyed it so far!