Chapter 6

Spencer's POV
Ugh. Everything hurts. This sucks.

"Great show you put on." That cold and unsettling voice says.

"Just tell me why. Please." I beg. I really want and need to know why she took me and what she's planning.

"Fine. You win. I need to rant to someone anyway." She pulls up a chair in front of me and sits down.

"It all started when my sister went missing a few years ago. I knew that it was a serious matter so I went to the police. After 2 days they turned me down. Those damn cops. So after that I did some research and found your team. All I wanted was my sister back. I KNEW SHE WASN'T DEAD." She was now screaming.

"What's your name? If you let me go my team and I will work really hard to find her." I try to make a deal.

"It's too late. It's too late. ITS TOO LATE. She's dead. After your leader Agent Hotchner turned me down, weeks passed until she turned up dead on my front porch." I could see her hold back tears.

She may be my kidnapper and a criminal but her story was pretty sad. Why did Hotch turn her down?

"Look I'm sorry I didn't even know. So why take your pain out on me?" After I said the last words I knew I messed up.

She pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the leg. I grunted in pain.

"Talk like that to me again and we are going to have many more problems." She said before she walked away.

3rd Person at the Station
"Anything new on the video Garcia?" Hotch asks trying to stay calm though everyone knew that's this was hurting him.

"Nothing yet but I'm close." Garcia replied as she typed away on her computer. She has moved into the main room so that they could discuss everything together. Hotch occasionally looked over at her screen and could tell she was working hard.

"We need something. Reid could be dead by now and we are just sitting in this room doing nothing." JJ suddenly snaps.

"JJ we are trying our best." Prentiss says trying to calm her down.

"Yeah but it's just jot good enough. I don't want Reid and I fighting to be our last memory together. I don't know what I'd do without him. He's my best friend and deserves none of this." JJ yells as tears fall down her face. She quickly runs out of the room and into the bathrooms.

"Emily can you?" Morgan motions toward the bathroom and Emily nods in agreement.

JJ's POV
Why is it always Spencer? Oh Geez I was so stupid to fight with him. If I were in his position I'd be angry too. I really wish I could of told him but I just couldn't for Emily's sake. What hurts the most is that he went back to drugs. I just feel so sorry and so bad for him. I need to apologize and give him a big hug. We have to get him back. I won't let that video be the last time I see him alive.

I sit on the bathroom floor letting all the tears flow out.

*knock knock*

"Hey JJ. It's me Emily. Can I come in?"

"Emily." I say sternly not wanting to come in and to see me like this. But after this is Emily Prentiss she's nots taking no for an answer.

As soon as she walks in she gives me a hug and let's me cry into her shoulder.

"It's ok JJ we will get him back. Reid's a fighter." Her words comfort me as the soft tone of her voice brings down the loud commotion of what went on just minutes before.

"I've failed him Emily."

"No you haven't. Trust me."

"I'm sorry for causing a scene. I know everyone's scared." I apologize.

"JJ it's okay. You two are inseparable. Showing emotion is better than keep it all in."

"Hotch keeps his in."

"Well Hotch is Hotch." She jokes, which makes me laugh a bit.

"She back!" Emily rejoicing after making me smile.

"Alright now that that's done, we need to find Reid." Emily helps me up from off the ground and we exit the restrooms.

And as great timing comes and goes Garcia found something.

"So I did a little digging on the clips of the video. Well lots of digging. Anyways, I found a set of numbers right next to the door that was shown in the back of the video. By enhancing the imagine and doing lots of technical things that would take to long to explain. I got the four digits. 4813." Penelope announces.

"Ok. Check for any Warehouses or cabins with that number and run it through places around here. His surrounds look ruin down so that could be a hint." Hotch commands.

"Will do sir."

"In the meantime we just need to wait and see if the unsub contacts us again." Hotch says and everyone nods there heads.

A/N
Sorry for the long wait!