Chapter 29

I woke up on the day of the Hogsmeade trip before any of the guys. I quietly tiptoed around Seamus' sleeping figure that was sprawled out in the middle of the floor. I bit back a laugh as I slipped into the bathroom. I quickly got changed, did my hair, and walked out of the bathroom. As I was pulling on my shoes, Dean started to wake up.

"Are you going on a date or something?" He asked, half asleep.

"Yes, actually. I'll meet you guys down in the Great Hall." I said, standing up and walking towards the door.

   Dean mumbled an 'okay' as I walked through the door. I walked down to the Great Hall, meeting my brother right before I walked through the door.

"Who is he?" Draco asked.

"What?" I asked, not understanding.

"Who is he? You're obviously going on a date, you never go anywhere without wearing your high-tops." He said.

"It's none of your business." I said, walking past him and into the Great Hall.

   I sat down across from Hermione, who was eating some pancakes.

"Hey, Herms." I said, sitting down.

"Hey, Ari." She said.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked as I took a bite of pancake.

"Yeah, your shoes give it away." Hermione said, laughing at my reaction.

"I don't understand how my shoes give away that I'm going on a date." I groaned.

"You never did answer my question, who is it?" She asked.

"Neville." I said softly, smiling.

"Finally!" She exclaimed, quite loudly, causing several people to look in our direction.

"Oops." Hermione laughed.

"Morning." Neville said as he sat next to me.

"Good morning." I said as the rest of the guys joined us.

   I intertwined my fingers with Neville's under the table. He smiled down at me, blushing a little bit. Hermione sent m a teasing look from across the table, causing me to roll my eyes. Today is going to be fun, I can already tell.